Surprise my hubby??

It went really well. While he was in the bath I dressed for him (stockings etc) and waited for him in the bedroom with wrist straps and blindfold. When he came in I told him not to say a word and tied him to the bed, blindfolded him and put music on. I licked and kissed him all over with the odd 'bite' here and there and before I got anywhere near his manhood it was already standing to attention! I put some tingling lube on his cock and sucked away for a while, he said it felt very different to how I usually do it so I told him to imagine it was someone else:-) then I got in 69 position 'both freshly shaved' and went to town on him! It was a big squirt when he came and I almost choked but he thought it was great as I didn't take my mouth off till he was empty and he kept licking my clit till I had an amazing orgasm on his face! We had almost ordinary sex Saturday morning and the tingling lube I put on him still made my bits tingle the morning after:-)

Compilation of all of the above. After tying him up and while teasing him with head and massaging add a finger or butt plug. A small one just to test the waters but you might be suprises how he responds and how it makes you feel when you move on to strapons. Most men will tell you "no way" but trust me, that is just machismo and fear of ridicule.