Surprise my hubby??

I'm after some suggestions, tonight is 'our night' and it's been a while since we've done anything 'different'. We've been married 16years and I'm just after some ideas for what I could do for him or to him later that's a little different when the kids are gone. We're not into bondage or domineering. Just exiting stuff!Thanks in advance. Shell xx

What have you done so far? What has been successful in the past?

candle light is a must, it sets the mood.

Blind fold him and tease him with something like a feather, your fingers, even a hair brush. It isn't hard but the sensations will flicker through him like a time bomb. Give him a BJ with his blindfold still on.

Friday night is "our night" also. Massage and hot stone treatment for OH tonight followed by a surprise. New G-spot rabbit arrived yesterday. She doesn't know about it yet. Massage is a nice starter for either partner.

If you haven't done so in the past, I always think that playing around with temperature is a really fun way to spice things up. I also agree with Blueeyes regarding candlelight - add a sexy playlist, too. It's amazing the difference that can be made with a little mood lighting and the right music.

Has he ever shared any fantasies that you're willing to play out for him? If so, go for it - If not, ask him to describe his fantasies during foreplay. It amps things up a notch, and it means you have ideas for future surprises.

Candlelight (check) blindfold in drawer ready and my lips are Definately ready! His fantasies are threesomes and watching me with other men but I daren't do that even though the thought gets me going! He loves a massage but I hate them. Any other ideas? Xx

How about an imaginary threesome if that is a fantasy? Tell him to imagine that someone else will be joining you but only if he is tied to a chair/the bed and blindfolded. If you don't want to tie him just tell him he has to do as he is told and sit on his hands!
Then you play both parts telling him what the other person is going to be allowed to do to him and then how it is turning you on. Be as descriptive as possible. Imagine the other lady in advance so you have detail. If you can use some perfume that he never normally smells on one wrist or some underwear. Smell is very evocative.
Have fun!

How about shave all your pubes off? Obv if not already might bring some excitment to it.

You can't go wrong with a long and sensual massage! :)

Ooooh that sounds fun! He loves being tied up and the different smell and underwear sounds great! He won't know what's hit him! By the way, if it goes as well as it now sounds I don't think he'll last long:-) lol should I do anything like dangle my boobs in his face? Or crouch over his face with no undies on?? It's not something I've done before but sounds like fun for me while he's tied up and on his back!! Xx

I'm already very smooth and shaven. We both are:-) anything else? This is making my imagination work overtime!! The ideas are great! Xx

Dress up in something sexy, to start with, but don't let him come onto you as yet. Prepare a nice scented bubble bath with candle along the sides. When he is in the tub, use a sponge and clean him thoroughly ending up with his lower parts.

When you have finished bathing him, dry him off with a big, soft towel and finalize the treatment by going down on you knees for a teasing penis and balls licking.

After that I'm sure there is no end to your - and his - pleasure.

It would not be you doing it - it would be the other lady. It makes it even better that it is something that you don't normally do as it adds to the realism!

Sexy shell wrote:

I'm already very smooth and shaven. We both are:-) anything else? This is making my imagination work overtime!! The ideas are great! Xx

Hmmm, how about like BDSM like ask him to spank you, dont need to be hard just changes things a little.

Other ideas have sex downstairs with curtains open in thought someone might see?

Ask him to bend you over the kitchen counter talk really dirty to him?

Go out for a meal in a dress with no underwear, guide his hand down and show him during the meal.

I like a little spanking and I daren't do much with curtains open, sorry. I've been bent over everywhere in the house I think lol. He loves it when we go out and I have no knickers on but I feel awkward so doesn't happen much! What else could I do to him if I tie him up?? I like that idea! Xx

Tie him up, fit vibrating cock and ball ring, insert remote control butt plug, go watch tele and check during the ads. Cruel.

Lol

If he wants to see you with others, how about putting a show on for him with some toys?

If he likes the thought of watching you or a 3some, maybe put a film on with an actress that he likes, whilst he's fucking you. Tell him to imagine whoever it is, is sitting legs astride in front of you both, playing with herself

How did it go?