Surprise restraints

I really want to surprise my man tonight by handcuffing him, giving him a striptease/ lap dance and then blindfold him and suck him off before riding his dick until I need him to take over.

My question is that I have these red furry handcuffs that go wonderfully with my outfit I have a need for everything to be aesthetically perfect but even on my own wrists they are quite tight and my wrists are tiny. Has anyone had any issues with using the furry cuffs on men? I don’t want to whip them out as a sexy surprise but then turn into a fail because they won’t fit or fasten :flushed:
I also have some rope but I don’t want the faff of tying up, I just want something quick so we can get down to it. Shall I just try the cuffs, but what if they don’t fit? Are there any other alternatives I can use?

If anyone has any tips please tell me! I’m the sub in the relationship so this is a huge step for me to use restraints on him. It is something we have talked about before so even though this is a surprise for him I have his consent. Ive just never been brave enough to do it before.

5 Likes

Ropes are better as you can tie him in more varied positions. With Cuffs you’ll want his hands behind his back, otherwise you’ll likely find he’ll have his hands on your head or elsewhere in no time. But cheaper, flimsier Cuffs run the risk of being painful or breaking.

Maybe look at some of the under bed restraints available as you can set those up in advance and then push him onto the bed, straddle him and cuff him up - ankles too!

Enjoy! :wink:

3 Likes

You can also remove the cuffs on quite a few sets, so you can still ‘handcuff’ him that way too. :+1:

These Bondage Boutique ones are really comfy:

5 Likes

Is there a way of secretly measuring his wrists for it?
I’d suggest if you have worries about them not fitting then better to go with the alternative which could be using a sexy scarf or stockings or anything that could tie up with

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry at all about it, because he’s not going to complain, if the cuffs are to small, just get the rope and use that. He’ll be impressed with the back up plan you’ve made.
A lucky boy I say!!

1 Like

To be fair, my wife has used a tie on me before and that worked a treat. Like a figure of 8 style not around, and in between the wrists keeping them together tightly. If all else fails, give that a go.

I do recommend the under bed restraints too though! Very flexible and easy to use.

2 Likes

A little late to this party, perhaps, @PrettyKitty24 were you asking for advice for yest specifically or for general?
I would have just said go with rope, more comfy and versatile, a little faff but once have an idea of the knot etc., can prep most of it and just slip it on him as desired.

1 Like

Sorry this is probably after the fact, but cable ties - quick to put on, you can get different colours and have control over how tight they are - just be sure to have a pair of scissors around to get them off quickly if need be - and make sure the scissors do NOT have pointed blades, use the round-ended ones from a first aid kit for instance, safety always first and foremost! Maybe for next time :wink:

1 Like

So I have to say I actually bottled it with the restraints haha! I did everything else as planned using the blindfold and it still worked a treat but I still want to restrain him. I’m going to order some ties now and then when they come I will do that to him on the sofa or dining chair. We mainly have sex around the house and not in the bedroom so I won’t order the under bed restraints just yet although I wouldn’t resist being tied up in them :sweat_smile:

I would suggest looking at these options:

These are fantastic, get some carabiners too and it makes them really versatile, and can follow you around the house where ever you can hook them to something.

The other option that may be more comfy than cuffs would be bondage tape - no stick (it just sticks to itself) so don’t need to worry about accidental arm waxing, just make sure have some safety scissors to cut through when done.

Good to hear the night went as you hoped and you both enjoyed!

3 Likes

Thanks for the recommendations I love the look of the rope ties. I have the bondage tape already but it’s only ever been used on me so if I’m brave enough I might master it! I have ordered loads of different back ups anyways :sweat_smile:
It was so much fun we’ve been at it like rabbits this week so can’t wait to finally get his hands all tied up :laughing:

1 Like

Sounds lovely I enjoy being restrains by my girlfriendI let her have her be in full control
I enjoy it when I can enjoy my submissive side

You can get an idea of his wrist size by looking at his wristwatch or a bracelet if he wears one.

Sounds like the ties are a good idea. You may also want to consider velcro fastening cuffs, as it doesn’t matter what size wrists you have as they are adjustable. I can’s seem to find the wrist cuffs - but here are the ankle cuffs - they are really comfy too:

1 Like

Just found some:

2 Likes

We have the under the mattress restraints which is ideal for what you are planning and so easy and comfortable to use.

1 Like

I can vouch for these being really comfy, my boyfriend and I both use them contently despite the fact my wrists are about twice the size of his.

1 Like

Make him sit and watch you take your underwear off and then use those to tie his hands :wink:

2 Likes

I hate using those cheap handcuffs with the safety release from various novelty shops etc.
Invest in some official restraint handcuffs and if you need the red fur to match an outfit, do what i have done.
Take the fur off the cheap pair and put it on the professional pair. Make them secure, comfortable and leopard print (well mine are haha)

2 Likes

Your boyfriend sounds like a lucky man :slight_smile: would love that but kept handcuffed untill I was completely drained