Surprise Xmas Box

You need to drop some hints in the right direction @Bex84

1 Like

I did this for my OH last Xmas and she absolutely loved it. It was something she never expected and she couldn’t wait to try some of the toys out

1 Like

@Samb92 I actually first did this nearly 30 years ago but with very different items things like perfume and earrings and loads of other bits and pieces and that was really popular.

I was really unsure as to how she was going to react but she really liked it so I think it could become a yearly thing now

1 Like

A few weeks before xmas the year i put the Lovehoney box together she informed me she did not want anything sexual as you can imagine i panicked a little.

1 Like

In case anyone is finding items for their Christmas box, I just spotted that the gift boxed Lovehoney knickers set are still crazy reduced

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41241

They’d be a fantastic addition, the packaging is so lovely and lux!

Oh no! What happened? Did it all turn out okay in the end?

1 Like

@Cassii Luckily it all went ok however i did also have a non sexual box that just had lots of little bits i had got for her throughout the year so that probably helped.Some of the bits in the Lovehoney box are still in use and the Mini Wand is still one of her favourite toys.

1 Like

I highly recommend that gift boxed knickers set, my OH loved them, and they look amazing on!

We’ve normally got some bits and pieces from LH for xmas. Normally open it on xmas eve once everyone else is tucked up in bed.

Did anyone decide on doing this ?It is a no go for me this year as i have been warned she does not want anything sexual.Oh well.

We are going to do this :grin: xx I am going to be starting the shopping soon lol xx

As I said before Mrs Onlyones made it very clear she wanted nothing sexual this year.
Just out of interest would anybody regard an umbrella as sexual ? I just want to be safe.

2 Likes

Depends what you do with it?

3 Likes

I could be in trouble then.Nothing new there though.

1 Like

I think you’ll be okay. Just keep practicing the routine, and remember to limber up on gifting day. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like