Suspender belt

Hello everyone.

I was looking for a suspender belt and I like the look of the "love me lace" suspender belt.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32849

I am a size 6 but have pretty wide hips, 36 inch. The smallest size is 8-10 but says it will fit people with a hip measurement of 34 inch and over. Shouldn't it fit me since the hip measurement must be the most important thing rather than clothing size? :)

The sizing appears to be a little confusing.

In the chart where you pick your size to order it says small = 8/10

In the product size chart at the bottom small = 6/8

I think you would probably be ok though.

Looks adorable xx

The models hip circumference is 34 inches so it should fit me. I'm a bit confused by English measurements and sizes :p

Te he - that makes two of us!!!

I have the exact same measurement and I own this exact one and it fits me fine. i also own the larger one in red (and like it's fit abd look better). The only negative thing I can say is that worn with hold up stockings that come high, the straps cannot be shortened enough

Of course i picked the smaller size. It's funny toi cause I remember starting a thread asking the same question a out those before I bought them haha!

Okay great mamz! 😄 Thank you, now I am sure it should fit!

Seeing your photos i think I am a bit bigger than you so maybe it'll be a bit bigger on you than on myself but I still don't think it would be too big. If you like the larger one too maube go for this one. i like it better because it feels smaller. The black tends to stretch a little if you wear it stockings that tend to drap down a lot (but it is not really a size problem because if it was smaller I feel it would dig in my skin which I don't find attractive

I am thinking about posting photos of myself so maybe you'll see coming some displaying this gorgeous suspender belt.

I guess you are planning on buying it with the 2 for £20 deal? What are you gonna buy with it?

Let me know if you ever decided to buy it and if you like it / if it fits as well.

I think you would look great on your photos Mamz :) I am thinking about buying both the small one I linked and the larger one in black in the 2 for £15 deal (I suppose this is what you meant). I realized I don't have any suspender belts at all and sometimes it would be nice to just wear the belt and stockings :)

No! I didn't even knew about that offer. I was talking about the 2 for £20 because that's where i got mine but 2 for £15 is definitely better and is a great deal! I'm sure you won't regret!

These two arrived today:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32849
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32845

They fit my 36 inch hips very well, and i think they look really good on 😄 Can't wait to show the OH!

I'm glad they fit ! How do you like then? :)

You were right, the larger one actually looked the best, good advice there! And they are so comfy, the lace is soft so it felt good while trying them on!

I'm so excited, it's my first suspender belts. I was thinking of wearing them with stockings without any underwear for my OH. 😄

Hooo that sure is sexy! I'm glad you like them! They are my firsts (and only) suspender belts so far too and the oh finds them se sexy! When I wear them with non-crotchless underwear it's even sexyer because it's not easy access abd he has to push the panties to the side since he can't get then down because of the stockings attached! :O have fun wearing them!!