Suspender Belts!

I'm not sure if something like this has already been posted, but I also don't want to spend hours looking through to check, so. Yeah lol. I apologise if there already is a similar thread.

I just recently purchased a suspender belt (from ebay) and I haven't owned one before, but thought hey its probably not that complicated.. I have fiddled around with it for a bit and its rather annoying lol. A question though... are you supposed to attach it to your stockings while you're wearing it or? Because it seems impossible. Other than that I just think suspender belts look SO pretty/sexy and there's so many different styles!

oh and this is my first post on the forums

put the belt on put the stockings on attach belt to stockings, Mrs G used to wear them all the time mainly for health reasons.

welcome BTW have fun

I attach the back of the stockings to the back attachment otherwise i ant do it up properly and it ivolves me having to put my legs over my head do so. So i attch the back of my stockigs first, then put the belt on and then the stockings, i find it way easier :D

Do the back ones first then the front. Welcome x

I never knew people found this difficult!

Put the belt on round your waist. Then put one stocking on and attach it front and back. Then put the other one and attach it. Lastly, put your knickers on.

BDSM wrote:

I never knew people found this difficult!

Put the belt on round your waist. Then put one stocking on and attach it front and back. Then put the other one and attach it. Lastly, put your knickers on.

Ha ha ha damned funny I forgot that small detail

I tend to find attaching the belt to thestockings, while both are on, is best. When doing it beforehand, I don't get the right tention in the stockings and some times their shape wraps. It might be worth nothing that some stockings only go mid thigh and some go higher. Many of my belts, even when I've had skinny pins, are a pain to put on mid thigh stockings. I think some stockings say whether or not they are mid thigh or not? ifnot I just generally judge by the product photo.

Thanks for all the helpful comments :)) I just found it a bit fiddly! And I am just naturally clumsy-handed hehe

It can be difficult, for various reasons. It's harder for men as a rule because we're slightly differently proportioned and often less flexible than ladies. Some ladies, of course still find it difficult, so plenty of practice would be a good idea.

Most of the advice here is fine, but I should point out that you need to have a suspender belt with METAL clips on it, not plastic, and it's easier if your stockings are plenty big enough - i used to have terrible trouble with that but nowadays women are taller and it's easier to fing stockings that are long enough. I find that with metal clips, it's not too hard to reach round to do the back ones up.

I do think you should have your pants on first - it looks far better even though it's a little less convenient. Unless you have a very small/weak bladder you should be able to last out a fair while without having to undo everything, and if the stockings are long enough and the clips are metal, it shouldn't take long to undo them and then do them up again when the call comes! If you're wearing stockings specifically for bed, it's probably better not to bother with pants ... .

Some people find that even with all this right, the stockings tend to slide down their legs. You can try putting baby lotion on your legs first, which helps them stay up, or you can use hold-ups instead of ordinary stockings, which also helps them stay up. In fact, if your clips will go round the tops of hold-ups OK, it's the easiest way to keep everything looking absolutely perfect. Unfortunately, not all combinations of suspender belt and hold-ups will work in this respect.

Suspenders first, then stockings, finally knickers. Going to the loo is then easy, or bed fun. Suspenders over nickers tricky, just might spoil the mood.

i think originally knickers went over suspender belts (on last) when suspenders were used for holding up stockings rather than just as sexy underwear? for practicality of going to the loo?

who does what with the knicker/ suspender order?

knickers have to go on last!

Trying to go to the loo when you cant pull your knickers down, is not good.

It's also good to be able to take your knickers off to have sex, but leave the stockings and suspenders on

I'm not denying it's more convenient to have pants on top, but I really do think it looks a lot better with htem underneath the suspenders. I realise that for sex it's one more thing to deal with, but no reason why you can't make that part of foreplay. If you're wearing purely to hold stockings up, then it doesn't matter, of course.

If your'e going to do eveything for convenience, you'd just start off naked, anyway. And where's the fun in that?

MrPink wrote:

I'm not denying it's more convenient to have pants on top, but I really do think it looks a lot better with htem underneath the suspenders. I realise that for sex it's one more thing to deal with, but no reason why you can't make that part of foreplay. If you're wearing purely to hold stockings up, then it doesn't matter, of course.

If your'e going to do eveything for convenience, you'd just start off naked, anyway. And where's the fun in that?

And the inventor of the crotchless panties rests peacefully lol

I too prefer putting the pants on first and I also think it looks better that way. Attaching the stockings to the belt can be fiddly and there is no getting around it really other than the tips already given here.

On the plus side, its a new challenge for all those people who pride themselves in undoing a bra with one hand. Lets see you try that with stockings...jeeez , be there all week!

Fluffbags wrote:

MrPink wrote:

And the inventor of the crotchless panties rests peacefully lol

I too prefer putting the pants on first and I also think it looks better that way. Attaching the stockings to the belt can be fiddly and there is no getting around it really other than the tips already given here.

On the plus side, its a new challenge for all those people who pride themselves in undoing a bra with one hand. Lets see you try that with stockings...jeeez , be there all week!

Mrs G used to put her pants on then the stockings but the pants ended up over the the suspenders.......she always wore "frenchies" unless she has crotchless or a skimpy thong you must go with panties on the outside ,,,,,,otherwise you must take the whole lot off.....in that case why put it on?

another vote for knickers on last, purely because when I wear stockings it is usually all day or for an evening out. I hate having to fiddle about with it all when I need to pee ( and at my age when a girl has to go she has to go)

xGGx

I just pull my pants to the side....

Lazy bint lol

I must admit though, I mainly wear the stockings and suspenders in the bedroom. I guess if I wore them all day I would soon change my mind and opt for the pants over the stockings!

Its got to be stockings on first..fasten up to the suspender belt..then knickers over the top ..then its easier to remove your knickers while having fun leaving you then in your stockings and sussie xx

I'll give you pants on top if it's French knickers - wouldn't work the other way round.

And I can definitely undo suspenders single-handed. If only Mrs. P. wore them as well!