Suspender straps. Where do the disappear to?

Suspender straps. Do they just disappear like socks do!! My wife took the Suspender straps off the treasure me knickers so she could wear them all day. We put the Suspender straps in a safe place so they didn't get lost. Went to get them last night to re-attach them to the knickers. Can we find them anywhere? No we can't. So had a good search of the bedroom and can't find them in with our underwear, not in our sex toy box. They have just magically disappeared.

Yes they do have a tendency to get lost down the back of the drawer etc . I now keep all mine in one of those little lacy drawstring bags ....the type you can buy to put jewellery and stuff in to give as presents .
At least now they're all together and I'm not rummaging about through the drawers !

That what we did last night with the other Suspender straps put them all in a FSOG storage bag. So we don't lose the ones we know where they are.

I keep mine in a little box that sits in the drawer with my lingerie (unless I have to hang a few pieces up) but STILL find the odd strap in places I have no idea how they got there! I'm convinced when they aren't attached to a belt or knickers etc they go on a hunt to find their one true partner haha ^_^

Underpants Gnomes no other answer.

luvved up cupple wrote:

Lol !!

I keep mine in a drawer in my jewellery box as I was forever losing them x

I rarely use mine so they are put in a drawer out the way, but I find them all over the house?! Definitely the gnomes.

I never take mine off so I've never faced the problem yet :)

I dispose of most of mine as they're usually too long for my shortness so I don't have this problem! I do encounter it with socks though

luvved up cupple wrote:

Hahaha I've outsmarted them so far by hiding mine in a bag in my underwear drawer, but now they've read this....

I usually find if the suspenders are removable they fall off if i'm trying something for the first time what evers left i remove and store all the straps away in a tub, being the midget i am i always find suspenders too long so unless i want to hold up a set of knee highs they're not much use to me

Yea the missing straps have been found in my wife make up bag of all places. πŸ˜€πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ

I think mine either elope with my socks or disguise themselves as loom bands! I'm still finding loom bands everywhere!!!!!

I use a make up bag to put them all in in the area I store my lingerie...

I was going to ask if you have cat? Shiny harware and ribbon could defiantly turn into a cat toy.