Suspenders - Panties over the top or underneath

My wife and I are planning a night away from children, and it got us talking about suspenders, which way do people do it?

As if you do panties first then when you put suspenders on your panties get stuck… but if you do panties second it then doesn’t look right. Oh the fun things we discuss!

Yes the obvious answer is to go pantie-less but say it’s a cold night… just interested what others do?

@jamie.hatch2 I prefer the stockings and suspenders on first with the panties on top just because I like the stockings still to be worn when they come off and that way is easier . Don’t suppose there’s a right or wrong way

1 Like

Make it easy! Mrs bear wore stockings for years! Now I should be so lucky!! Panties on top, easy to remove and once off you still have that sexy look!! Make taking her panties off part of the foreplay, slide down just enough that you can get your head and tongue where it needs to be. Great for both of you!!

Have you considered crotchless panties?

2 Likes

Tie side underwear! There’s not nearly enough of it about, I think I’ve only seen it in the vibrating kickers here but if you’re confident shouldn’t be too hard to convert with scissors and ribbon, but I might try it on something I’m prepared to sacrifice first.

5 Likes

Underneath, more of a challenge! :grin:

The struggle is the glory! :grin:

2 Likes

Panties over the top, sorry for being practical. My go to is hold ups. :blush:

3 Likes

Personally I think the sexy underwear should be about how the lady feels wearing it rather than how the man gets off looking at it. Maybe I’m mistaken but in my experience for the man it doesn’t matter, the fact that I have gone to the effort is foreplay in its self. If I were your wife I would like to be asked. Personally its more comfortable panties first but I have also overcome the issue of taking things off by waring crotchless panties and they have also made him more excited while we have been out. He loves the fact that he knows I have them on and of course no one else knows.
Mrs ToysRusDevon

3 Likes

Under , derrr

Crotchess panties under!

@Petrichor I’m with you, I’d live to see more tiebside panties! They are the perfect answer. Still get to take them off and don’t lose the garter belt and stockings.

1 Like

Deffo panties over the top for me.

1 Like

why???
It looks so wrong
Stockings and suspenders, it’s all about the look

For me, the look comes from big old fashioned metal suspender clips. That with some delicate panties looks amazing

2 Likes

Ah, I see your point :+1:

1 Like

Over the top…making sure they sit right…and look good.

Easier for the toilet and for sex.

3 Likes

Underneath! :heart: It’s more of a challenge to get them off and another layer to remove which adds to the moment for me. On the otherhand, I’m a huge fan of underwear that has built in suspenders :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If they plan to come off, on top. But if it’s for everyday, underneath. You gotta be flexible with the situation!

2 Likes

Panties on top definitely.

Easier to remove for access (or just for a wee).

1 Like

Sorry @ToysRusDevon for not making this clear, we were asking together, this was just an open conversation between each other. I believe she looks sexy either panties on top or underneath.

She hasn’t got a lovehoney account and at the moment there isn’t a competitor forum, so she asked me to post the question

We both wanted other people’s opinions, I am always so excited whenever she decides to dress up and actively encourage her to do so for herself!