Suspenders, under or over knickers/g-string?

So a quick one, how do you wear your suspenders?

I wear over as I think they look better but been told they should be under as it makes going to the toilet and sex play easier which is a good point.
How about you guys? Interested in your opinions too. X

• Suspenders over knickers/G-string
  • Suspenders under knickers/G-string

0 voters

2 Likes

I wear the suspenders over the top and I’m sure that’s where I’m going wrong - so I’ve got to start trying them underneath.

2 Likes

Yeah @Cupc8kes it made me realise I might wearing them wrong too, tried under for my profile picture and it looked wrong so I put them back over, looks like over for pics and under for casual wear. :heart: X

suspenders under, so you can remove knickers without undoing them

7 Likes

I’m still trying to fugure this one, repeatedly. I’m kinda leaning to skimpy g strings, thongs or Brazilians go under the suspenders, French knickers go on the outside.

Guess I’ll just have to keep trying ona regular basis. :grin:

3 Likes

From a man’s POV either way goes for me. Anything crotchless or thongs go under the suspenders, everything else on top.

Under. Otherwise you have to undo the suspenders to remove the knickers.

Deffo Under so the thong can be easily taken off during sex whilst still keeping the suspenders and stocking on. x

9 Likes

This idea gets my vote​:+1:

1 Like

Have to agree with Sophie, always under for me too.

2 Likes

From a male view, under is preferred. Having the stockings and suspenders undisturbed while removing knickers is sooo good.
I might sound sterio typical male , but I just love a woman in stockings and suspenders.
I think it has to do with the time its taken to dress to impress.

4 Likes

Underneath every time for me, aids in the removal of thongs/knickers quickly.

1 Like

Under, for this male .
It makes the suspenders ( God , even the word makes me go all funny ) more taught, which makes them so dammed sexy !!

4 Likes

Under for photos and over if you are intending to remove your knickers/g-string :innocent:

2 Likes

Under for me. I do have a thing about thong left on pulled to the side.
Yummy

4 Likes

I feel like this makes too much mess when cleaning up :rofl:

4 Likes

What it so you can take the panties off and nothing else :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Yes that has an appeal for sure.:+1:

1 Like

Over because it only takes a minute to unclip remove and reclip. Under just looks rubbish and also doesn’t work as well if using as an actual suspender belt rather than bedroom accessory

3 Likes