Swallowing Cum

I really want to do this for my OH but I’m squeamish about thought of actually doing it, like what if taste or texture makes me gag.

I was going to last night but chickened out and finished him off by hand.

Talked to OH about it and he always reassures me if I’m unsure then don’t feel I have to do it.

6 Likes

That is good of him not too put pressure on you. It is down to you if you feel uncomfortable about swallowing why not try a tast on your fingerscfirstvto get a tast. I progressed that way now enjoy it good luck what ever you decide

3 Likes

If it’s a “what if I don’t like the taste/texture?” question, then rather than jumping in at the deep end - i.e. letting him shoot his load into your mouth and then having to swallow/spit - why not start off with just tasting a bit next time you give him a hand job? Just lick a small bit - not very much - off your hand and see how you feel about it. Have a bottle of water to hand in case you really need to wash the taste out of your mouth.

Also, your OH can do a lot to make it taste better. The taste of cum is very much affected by what he’s been eating and drinking. Smoking fags, eating spicy food and/or fried food (junk food) and/or drinking strong coffee = strong, bitter tasting jizz. Plenty of fresh fruit and plenty of water = nicer tasting jizz! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I never said he was putting pressure on me… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I know he was not putting pressure on you i was just making a comment Edited by mod I hope I did not.offend you

4 Likes

We have been together a little over 40 Years and in all that time Mrs Onlyones has only swallowed twice and once was by accident,she does not like it so she doesn’t do it and that is fine i would not want her doing something she does not like just for me and your OH clearly feels the same.Dont worry about it if you change your mind at some time good for you and if you don’t so what.

1 Like

Better introduce more fruits then, he loves his junk food :joy:

1 Like

food does changed the taste

1 Like

It looks like no one has said that he’s putting pressure on you. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Funnily enough my sister used to flat share with two doctors (who were a couple) who actually did some ‘unofficial’ research on diet and taste of cum!

From what I remember pineapple, mango and McDonald’s chocolate milkshakes were the winners…with garlic and curry a no no.

Also from what I remember it can also carry across to the female too - so in short, if your considering oral steer clear of curry or garlic!

I eat plenty of mango and pineapple (my kids love it) - now if I could just get my OH to even consider giving me oral…(sadly she won’t even consider it…something about the smell…)

2 Likes

I’m almost afraid to say this (cos I just know that the moment I do, a bunch of my fellow forum members will pipe up and prove me wrong! :joy: ) but I do wonder… If you did a huge anonymous survey in which people were able to be totally honest, whether anybody out there would put their hand up and say “Oh god yes - I just LOVE the taste of jizz! Can’t get enough of it!”

Amongst those who do swallow on a regular basis, I suspect that it’s ALWAYS an acquired taste: something a person comes to associate with positive emotions and a highly-charged sexual atmosphere. For some people, feeling their partner’s penis pulsating in their mouth and getting a fresh, hot load of jizz hitting the back of their throat is a deeply erotic experience …but as to actually enjoying the taste and texture of what is essentially salty wallpaper paste? I’m not so sure anyone exactly lives for that! :wink:

4 Likes

Somewhere there is a thread that talks about this subject , but will just add my two cents . Years ago my friend’s girlfriend and several of her friends ( in college ) did an experiment using multiple volunteer guys . Half of them kept a normal diet and half of the “poor” test fellows followed several special additions . Those guys all ate an unknown amount of parsley each day and all varied mango and pinapple . Each of the girls taste tested each of the volunteers before starting . then after two weeks they repeated the “hard” scientific taste testing . ( Why was I never invited to help ! ) . Their findings were that parsley alone improved the taste the most with mango and pineapple coming up a close second . When my wife was active , she loved swallowing every chance . I did not mind licking my cum off her tits or licking her clean after sex . Or kissing after a blow job . But can never bring myself to swallow a fresh load . As others have suggested , test taste a little and see what you think . I imagine your man will understand however it works out . Many of us are quite understanding and love our partners , swallow or not .

For us a blow job stops as soon as I start producing pre-cum, Bunny just doesn’t like the taste. I once went to lick it out of her and started gagging, may try again soon.

Do whatever makes you comfortable. My OH doesn’t like it and that is that, but it’s not an issue at all. After all, what is sex without an agreement on do’s and don’t s?

Having said that, it’s just like an oyster :rofl: but not to everyone’s taste

1 Like

Just skimmed through the comments. I… Personally love come. I don’t know exactly why I just do.

I think it’s kind of if u want to do it just get that bad boy in your mouth n don’t even think about it. A bit like a jäger :joy::joy: (I prefer cum to jäger put it that way)

As for taste. It really does vary. Like I’ve had cum that tastes like wash powder smells :nauseated_face: bicarbonate of soda {I’ve used it as a heartburn remedy so know how it tastes) to tasteless. It can be runny, thick, honestly I’ve seen no 2 men’s the same but like people say maybe try a bit on your hand or gargle away. Whichever suits you!

2 Likes

:joy::joy: @PleasureDrone I neeed that survey

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna hi Brenna sorry about not including all In my comment re swallowing

1 Like

That’s great that your partner reassures you.

I often swallow, and I don’t like the taste or texture of cum, however the act of doing it turns me on (or I know it turns him on which subsequently turns me on :thinking::joy:)

I always make sure he’s quite deep in my mouth/throat when he’s about to finish as the further back he is, the less likely I am to taste it. I wouldn’t recommend this unless you’re comfortable and relaxed with him being that far back though. I always have control and I’m always in a position where I can remove him from my mouth if that’s what I want etc.

4 Likes

Linking these posts from the spit or swallow thread :blush:

1 Like

I have never cum I my oh mouth as she doesn’t swallow or spit she just doesn’t like it in her mouth but last week whilst giving me oral I very nearly did but pulled her head up at last second.She then asked why and I said well you don’t like it so I wasn’t just going to cum and upset you her response was one that shocked me as she said I know I don’t but tonight I was going to take it in my mouth and try it.Guess I missed my chance on that one :sob:

3 Likes