Swan or Mantric

These are both wands. STRONG. Throbby. Rechargable. Waterproof. According to the reviews. Anybody owned both ? Which is stronger , throbbier , waterproofier . Any input welcomed.

Haven’t got either sorry but thinking of buying wifey the Mantric wand, we have the Mantric rabbit and she loves it it’s her favourite toy and it packs a punch. They are a good brand that I’d use again but I can’t comment on swan products as we’ve not used any. 🤗

I still haven't tried the Swan wand 🙂 but just wanted to add that as the Mantric one is a Lovehoney brand it often pops up in the sales and in the Deal of the Day offers with a decent chunk of money off (and even sometimes as a free toy if you spend £xx). So if you wanted to try both you could keep an eye out for that. I'm on the site pretty much constantly looking for bargains and I don't think I've ever seen the Swan wand in the sales?

And if you're an Unlimited member you have the 25% off £40+ voucher on your account page that you can use as often as you like. 👍

Hope this helps. 🙂