Swan vs. Magic vs. Bodywand

After 3 years I’ve finally busted my corded bodywand (through no fault of it’s own, by me pulling on the power cord lol). I was going to go ahead and buy the same midnight model because I don’t trust that rechargeable versions will be powerful enough for my taste. But, then, I shouldn’t assume, so I came to ask you all. I have been reading the posts and see that the swan wand and the original magic wand are crowd favorites. I like the idea of the versatility that the swan wand provides, it would be a lot easier to slip between my partner and I than the wand has been, but would it still be powerful enough? And then the Magic Wand must be a legend for a reason, right? However, the bodywand has been so good to me, so do I play it safe and order the same model again while restricting myself to a corded existance?
Please advise! Thank you!

Although rechargeable wands are not quite as powerful as mains powered ones if you chose a named brand of rechargeable wand there is very little difference in practical terms. My wife is a power queen and she exclusively uses rechargeable toys. With no mains lead they are much more convenient too.

1 Like