swapping from submissive to dom

Hey, not overlly sure how to put this or where to start so sorry if it comes out muddled.

I am normally a very submissive female and Im very comfortable in this role, satisfying others and fulfilling their needs is what gets me off. To put it simply.

I am now however, with a very submissive male, one who would like (and I get the feeling need) to be under lock and key chasitity wise and to have a good mistress who will keep him in line.

I was wondering if there are any swappers out there, anyone who often swaps roles or has just done it once or twice. I want to be everything he needs sexually as we are so unbelievably compatable over everything else. So I'm not really looking for tips on what to do such as tieing up, but more advice on how to get mentally ready for trying this role reversal.

oh and on a bit of a side note, do any of you bondage lovers have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7971 or similar? I want to know how long the reins are to know if they will be a good length when doing him from behind doggy style, I will probably send the question to the LH people but hoped someone might have first hand knowledge of how it holds up

thanks for listening and any advice, Fluffy x

I'd suggest a forum search, there are a couple of resident doms here! They have all posted extensively about such things! :)

Another place that might help would be the fetlife boards, I don't know if you have an account for there [I do].

Personally, I am a sub but aware that in the right circumstances, maybe I'd find my switch side - though I really don't see it happening! [really, really don't!] What's best to search for would be 'switch' or 'switching' as people who practice both sides are commonly referred to as switches.

I'm a switcher. Hi!

Just like you, I'm a sub by nature but have a partner who's perfect other than being just as naturally submissive as I am! As a whole I retain the submissive role...but I find that being really worked up yourself can be a good way of getting yourself into the dominant mentality. Having your parnter tied up at your beck and call will also help you 'come out of yourself' so to speak; if they can't act, you HAVE to take charge, and it gets addictive.

Good advice A4E. I'm exactly the same kitty! Im more of a sub and so is my woman but she wants me to be more dom. I havent done much yet in the way of dom but to start off with ive found blindfolding her very helpful? Its wierd and im not sure why it helps but it makes me a bit braver if she cant see me! x MC x

I think the word your looking for is a switch, someone who enjoys being both a Dom or a sub, its not really uncommon though. I've met a many of switch people, not a switch myself but then I just am unable to submit to someone.

Am somewhat a switcher, since my OH from time to time (hardly at all, but still) likes to get his ass owned by me so to say.

Yet to put in in percentages, Id have to say that 90% of me is submissive, 10% dominant- in a dorment snoozing state -