swapping toys

hi everyone,

i know we already have a thread for adopting toys but i thought what might be a good idea is swapping them.

i found a website where they did it with books- people put up unwanted books and if someone was interested in something, they email their list of unwanted books, the other person decides if there is anything on there they would like and they post each other the book and if they don't want any of their books they say no thanks!

would this be something worth trying on here? then you wouldn't have to worry about making up for postage costs etc

people buying the grab bags might find swapping handy too

there was this thread the other day about this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/329315-anyone-interested-in-a-toy-swap-thread/

A nice idea, but this may not be the right place to suggest it...

One of the features of the "Adopt A Toy" thread is that people get something lovely from their wish list in return for an unwanted item - this also keeps Lovehoney in business!

Might be a bit cheeky to use their own forums for us to arrange a way for them to get less trade, don't you think?

All the best,

MrMr

thanks, i didn't see that thread otherwise wouldn't have asked!

and i think you are right about that mr monster- it is a bit cheeky

right, i'm off the adopt a toy thread!

Actually, having read the other thread, apparently people do sometimes trade items, particularly high-end ones they can't bear to just ditch, even if it is to a good home. So maybe you'll have some luck there?

MrMr

katmiaow wrote:

thanks, i didn't see that thread otherwise wouldn't have asked!

and i think you are right about that mr monster- it is a bit cheeky

right, i'm off the adopt a toy thread!

thats cool, I think that the adopt a toy thread is the way forward, but make sure you read the first post first to understand how it works, I have never had anything to put on there, but I dont tend to buy the grab bags either

deffo worth a try, saves binning anything that you dont want