Sweet nothings...

One for the ladies really (or the blokes), what do you like your OH to whisper in your ear during a hot session?

I feel like a may need some new lines, I often tell MrsB, she's horny sexy bitch & she is so good, the best, her pussy feels amazing but do you have any other lines or suggestions...

Say what you are really thinking. My man says things like 'I love the way your boobs bounce' or he asks me if I like it when he does certain things.. That turns me on. He also calls me a dirty little whore but I guess that depends on what she's into lol. I know how you feel though, I would love to be more vocal in the bedroom but my mind just goes blank and I don't really know what to say x

My OH tells me he loves me but if he called me a sexy bitch I would hit him so he's kinda limited on what he can say lol

Gem26 wrote:

My OH tells me he loves me but if he called me a sexy bitch I would hit him so he's kinda limited on what he can say lol

My OH likes me calling her a bitch, Also Gem, my thats a big pussy!

Yes man wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

My OH likes me calling her a bitch Also Gem, my thats a big pussy!
Hehe well yesman if you like it I do hope she spanks you when she's calling it you :) I really wanted to make him purr

reminds me of "Men behaving Badly" she says "I want you to fertilize me like Ive never been fertilised before" lol

I struggle with this too, I would love to do some more dirty talk in bed but whenever he asks, or I attempt to do it my mind goes completely blank

All the naughty things he plans on doing but i love love love when I have a OH & they whisper 'love you' in my ear sends shivers down me

its the one time of my life im not interested in conversation whatsoever . if he wants to chatter away - fine . i dont .

It does nothing for me. Infact I've been l know to tell my 'oh to shut the fuck up and get on with it!"
I find dirty talk cringe worthy and I'm not one for all the lovey dovey crap. I prefer a guy to just be rough with me

I don't say much beyond "fuck me hard" when he's got me going! :)

My mind goes totally blank in the bedroom as there is only so many ways to say "faster harder and please" lol although I'm trying to work on it.

What about saying - is it in yet ! ! Lol

"Please stop talking, and use your tongue for what it's best at babe"!!!

A compliment and a slap down all in one!! Never tried dirty talk since.

Oboy wrote:

"Please stop talking, and use your tongue for what it's best at babe"!!!

A compliment and a slap down all in one!! Never tried dirty talk since.

Hahaha that's hilarious!! Definitely going to say that to my man lol x