Swimming pool sex

Im off on holiday soon and we have our own private plunge pool, we have tried sex in the pool before with not much luck. Anybody have any tips on lube or positions?

Thanks

For me any silicon based lube.

We first tried this when we had our own pool and had no luck (as you).

Found Silicon lube years later and great for pool play.

The only suitable lube would be silicone but even it is not that persistent under water. Is the pool fresh water or chlorinated? Personally I wouldn’t have sex in the pool, it just isn’t very enjoyable and presents potential problems for both pool hygiene as well as bacterial issues for her, not to mention the friction related problems(and adding a bunch of silicone to the water probably isn’t a great idea either).

Pjur bodyglide is great in water. As said just be careful not to withdraw too far, you don’t want to piston her full of water 💦

Didn’t need any lube but worked quite well with her straddling me with us both sat up facing each other. Some of the best sex I’ve ever had. Was kinda kinky too. Had the pool to ourselves but the was a glass sided cafe looking onto the poolside.

Didn’t need any lube but worked quite well with her straddling me with us both sat up facing each other. Some of the best sex I’ve ever had. Was kinda kinky too. Had the pool to ourselves but the was a glass sided cafe looking onto the poolside.

I have had sex with my husband in a jacuzzi, hot tub and in the sea without any problems. You do not need lube as you are submerged in water a natural lube. Just make sure that you are well turned on. Your partner should get you in the mood so that you have your usual internal lube. You will know when you are ready so don't allow him to rush you. Enjoy this sexy locations! 😀

Love Stud Too wrote:

I have had sex with my husband in a jacuzzi, hot tub and in the sea without any problems. You do not need lube as you are submerged in water a natural lube. Just make sure that you are well turned on. Your partner should get you in the mood so that you have your usual internal lube. You will know when you are ready so don't allow him to rush you. Enjoy this sexy locations! 😀

I have to politely disagree with the idea that because you're having sex in water it means you don't need lube. The water can wash away any lubrication the vagina produces naturally. The chlorine in a swimming pool definitely has the potential to dry you out, too, and perhaps cause some issues if you were to cause a slight tear in the skin (because of the water washing away your natural lube).

Lovehoney - Rebecca wrote:

Love Stud Too wrote:

I have to politely disagree with the idea that because you're having sex in water it means you don't need lube. The water can wash away any lubrication the vagina produces naturally. The chlorine in a swimming pool definitely has the potential to dry you out, too, and perhaps cause some issues if you were to cause a slight tear in the skin (because of the water washing away your natural lube).

I completely agree, we could not have made love in the water without silicon lube.

I guess if you are any doubt, try it in the bath with your other half with and without (lube)?

Love Stud Too wrote:

Yeah, you have to use silicone lube, some on him and in her and don’t be tight with it.

As a bloke it might feel great not too but you will be tearing up the mucous membrane of her vagina. Micro tears & rips need to be avoided as much as possible in a pool because even though pool water is chlorinated, the chlorine just stops bacteria breeding too fast. It doesn’t get rid of all of the other junk that has been introduced.

Once this stuff finds a way past the immune system into the bloodstream you can be talking about Sepsis (blood poisoning).

So yeah, use a good quality silicone based lube and don’t withdraw fully and re-enter too often.

HTH,

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Love Stud Too wrote:

Yeah, you have to use silicone lube, some on him and in her and don’t be tight with it.

As a bloke it might feel great not too but you will be tearing up the mucous membrane of her vagina. Micro tears & rips need to be avoided as much as possible in a pool because even though pool water is chlorinated, the chlorine just stops bacteria breeding too fast. It doesn’t get rid of all of the other junk that has been introduced.

Once this stuff finds a way past the immune system into the bloodstream you can be talking about Sepsis (blood poisoning).

So yeah, use a good quality silicone based lube and don’t withdraw fully and re-enter too ofte

Mrs LST here

I can only speak from my own experience I must have been lucky as I had no problems with sex even in the sea. It was impromptu and very arousing and we had no lube available My husband was very gentle and I felt no discomfort. I suppose lube is best but taking it to the pool whilst sensible is a bit premeditated.

The thought of pool water/sea water up my hoo ha makes my wince. 😰 the only water I have had sex in is the bath. I would definitely agree that silicone would be the way to go. Waterbased would wash off and the dryness of no lube under water brings a tear to my eye.

RosyCheek wrote:

The thought of pool water/sea water up my hoo ha makes my wince. 😰 the only water I have had sex in is the bath. I would definitely agree that silicone would be the way to go. Waterbased would wash off and the dryness of no lube under water brings a tear to my eye.

Mrs LST here

I must be naturally well lubricated, I do get very wet when aroused! We have done it in the sea numerous times on holiday in the South of France. My internal lube stays where it is and penetration keeps it there. I usually back up on to my husband and we move slowly together, there is no plunging in and out so not must sea water gets inside me. We no doubt will be doing it again this summer as it is very liberating and we are not the only ones in the sea doing it. 😀☀️

1 Like

We used vaseline when on holiday with friends at a private villa with a pool. Worked very well, but we weren't using condoms. We've had sex in the sea without any lube several times.

We had a private villa with pool and had sex in it a few times. We didn't need any lube, once I was inside my OH she stayed wet and away we went.

JayP82 wrote:

We had a private villa with pool and had sex in it a few times. We didn't need any lube, once I was inside my OH she stayed wet and away we went.

For us it was the entry that would have caused enormous distress for her and not been that easy for me either.

When we had a villa with private pool I just took a small bottle of silicon lube down with us.

Had Sea Sex a few years ago

Two of us paddled out, on lilos, quite innocently.
After a while of hot sunning, we departed our airbeds and cooled off in the water.

To stop ourselves drifting apart, she entwined her legs around me, whilst we were kept afloat with crossed arms, supported by the floating beds.

A short time later, I slipped her bikini bottom to one side, and she Found Nemo lol

We were only a short distance to the beach, and nearby folk, enjoying the sun and sea were oblivious to what lay below the waves (or at least we hoped!)

Nemo slipped in and out of the annenomie, aided by the motion of the ocean, requiring little effort from either of us.

Two people enjoying a mid afternoon conversation, bobbing around in the sea.

Very risqué, very erotic and no issues with lubricants.

It Iis really reassuring to read that many others also share my experience of not always needing lube for Aqua Sex sessions. My experience is that we just go with the flow ( pun intended) 😀😂.

My husband likes impromptu sex and so do I. We get a lot more turned on than sex being planned.

We didn't use artificial lube and things were ok, but on the whole we found the pool-sex experience a bit underwhelming with the largest turn on being the risk of being caught.

Mind you, there was no shallow end in that particular pool which made the sex technically tricky.

I would love to try SCUBA sex, but it'd have to be somewhere much warmer than the UK, and I don't think Mrs E would be up for it either!

I’d love to try proper scuba sex too but alas , like you erratic, I don’t think my wife would be comfortable with this either 😔