Swimsuits

Hi all,

Thought i'd see if I'm alone in this - I have a thing for womens swimsuits.

I don't like Bikini's, Tankini's etc - it has to be a full swimsuit.

I like women wearing them, but I love wearing them too.

Anybody else ?

:o)

I love seeing a woman wearing a small tight swim suit.

Evern better if it is just like a bit of dental floss

i love the cossie i have at the moment. it's a full suit with a proper bra and a nice skirt on it. makes me look slimmer

because of my size i'd never wear bikinis and tankinis often are midfriff baring, even long ones. if i was slim enough because i have a large scar in that area

Try Googling wickedwease

Well i guess you are a man?

I too think women in a swimsuits is hot i love seeing my lady in hers and ive also worn hers first time is when we went swimming it was a unisex changing room so we both shared the cubicle after we had been swimming,We were touching each other up and kissing each other all over we bot got turned on in the cubicle,I then asked her if i could try on her swimsuit she said yea it felt dam sexy doing it and i kept it on under my clothes and drove home in it.

I also like to put hers on at home looks quite cool on me well it does to me and turns me on.

But there is nothing better then wearing her swimsuite just after she has been wearing it.

I don't really get along with swimsuits after wearing one of my friends that she uses for syncronised swimming it was like dental floss front and back, talk about unconfortable, nowdays it's just straight up bikini. I should upload a picture :D xx As should you all! That'd be fun ^^ xx

Randy101 wrote:

Try Googling wickedwease

i think he means wickedweasel.

and yes, can't get sexier than those :D

Low cut all in one for me!! maybe with a little cut out bit near the breasts!!

goodgirl93 wrote:

I don't really get along with swimsuits after wearing one of my friends that she uses for syncronised swimming it was like dental floss front and back, talk about unconfortable, nowdays it's just straight up bikini. I should upload a picture :D xx As should you all! That'd be fun ^^ xx

on my facebook a friend of mine posted pics of him and his mate both wearing bikinis and trying to look sexy in the back garden. hilarious!

I used to wear long trunks, but now like smaller ones.

The only trouble is im worried about fallout.

Not that im bosting

I have had a few close calls.

Yes I am male :)

I took a look at Wicked Weasel, but it seems to be more bikinis ? Doesn't do it for me so much.

Johnny Roach wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

on my facebook a friend of mine posted pics of him and his mate both wearing bikinis and trying to look sexy in the back garden. hilarious!

sseeeeee fun :D x

goodgirl93 wrote:

I should upload a picture :D xx As should you all! That'd be fun ^^ xx

Good idea.... Maybe you should start a thread ;)

I don't like showing flesh so I tend to go for the longer tanikini tops and the shorts.

Cat Lady wrote:

I don't like showing flesh so I tend to go for the longer tanikini tops and the shorts.

It's funny that as a female, you tend to cover up because you don't like showing flesh, but for me, a woman wearing a swimsuit rather than a bikini is far more attractive.

I also prefer women wearing a bodysuit/teddy rather than bra/knickers. That said, I prefer to see a woman in any kind of lingerie over seeing them completely naked most of the time.

I certainly don't seek male attention (wouldn't know how to deal with it if I got it), but then I only wear swimwear at a pool or beach, and I rarely am, so it's not much of an issue.

Allez wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

It's funny that as a female, you tend to cover up because you don't like showing flesh, but for me, a woman wearing a swimsuit rather than a bikini is far more attractive.

I also prefer women wearing a bodysuit/teddy rather than bra/knickers. That said, I prefer to see a woman in any kind of lingerie over seeing them completely naked most of the time.

I also have a thing for full swimsuits, bodystockings and especiaslly teddy's :)

Danni71 wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

I should upload a picture :D xx As should you all! That'd be fun ^^ xx

Good idea.... Maybe you should start a thread ;)

haha ive said on here :P ill just upload one and then if people want to do the same they can say they have on here and we can check it out :) xx

goodgirl93 wrote:

Johnny Roach wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

sseeeeee fun :D x

it was the duckfaces and gangsta hand signs being thrown that made them!

:P im afraid ill be doing none of that I dont think i'd be able to pull it off quite so well xx