Swingers clubs

Just looking for a but of info really

OH says he wants to go to a swingers club and see what it's all about as it should be a good night out.

But I'm struggling with the idea. I have never been confident with myself. Am I just making a mountain out if a mole hill???

Not at all, weve been to quite a few across the UK now, infact we went last Saturday and although ive over come my nerves and confidence through going to them over time i still get quite nervous when it comes to playing in public.

Its a very big decison so please dont force yourself if your not comfortable. I wont lie, you will be out of your comfort zone the first time you go (everyones walking around in the buff!) as its a new experience so if your not all that confident express this to him.

As a little bit more information if you do decide, theres a site called FabSwingers, they have a directory of clubs in the UK. Choose wisely as some require you to strip down "towel clubs" but some are perfectly fine with you staying dressed and just having a watch and a drink (this is what we did the first time we went) and have lockable private rooms if you and your OH want to play alone.

Again i cant express enough if your not that happy with the situation dont push yourself x

I'm posting on this thread to keep an eye on it, as this is something we want to try.
Iwantmore - I'm guessing not everyone who goes is super confident, well at least the first time they go. I'd probably have to try my best not to hide in the corner :) x

Hi, maybe sign up on the fabswingers website. Test the water with camera sessions and check profiles before a decision on a meet is made.
People put up verification for people to show they are genuine meets so you know they are not dodgy.
It's a great friendly site and there is always someone for everyone. There are usually local meets arranged and clubs you would never know of otherwise.

Confidence is something that will come, and I'm sure everyone gets nervous about it. If it is something you want to do, go for it, you live once :)

Were in the same boat we want to go go a club but its getting the nerves up to do it theres one at sheffield we want to try

js wrote:

Were in the same boat we want to go go a club but its getting the nerves up to do it theres one at sheffield we want to try

If its the only im thinking of, its amazing and everyones is super friendly. The only downside for us is were so far from it or wed be there every weekend x

Rose was a bit dubious the first time we went to one, she was concerned the women might be being exploited, but the reality was quite the opposite. We soon lost our inhibitions and joined everyone else in a crowded playroom - on that first visit we didn't interact with anyone else, but just enjoyed the erotic atmosphere together. Everyone was relaxed and happy, enjoying themselves without any inhibitions, and there were very few 'beautiful people' there - most were completely ordinary, everyday people.

We like our first so much we went once a month for about 3 years, and took our time to move up fro m just being their to full swapping. We're really glad we went, it was mind-expanding and helped us to push our boundaries.

Went to The Vanilla Alternative fornthe weekend as newbies. Was very apprehensive but settled i to it very quickly. It is upto you what you want to do. Hot tub play was fantastic. Would reccomend trying it.

'Went to The Vanilla Alternative fornthe weekend as newbies. Was very apprehensive but settled i to it very quickly. It is upto you what you want to do. Hot tub play was fantastic. Would reccomend trying it.'

That's good to hear. This is our local :) what kind of crowd do u get there? Couples, guys??? X