Swingers clubs ?

So this might sound stupid... but , can you go to the club, watch a few people & then head to a playroom say with your partner with no one else watching ?

Providing the club has private playrooms, then yes you can.

Ah ok thanks. I'm so tempted I just need to grow a pair. X

As above ^ as long as private play rooms are available it should be fine. Alternatively you can go along and watch and then go home for some play of your own.

This coming Saturday, Mrs D and I will be venturing to our first....Vanilla Alternative. Not going with any expectations, but we have a definite plan of what we want.

Arousal in Dunstable is good

Vanilla Alternative is a great club, really enjoy it there. If you need to know anything let me know. And enjoy!!

Vanilla Alternative is a great club, really enjoy it there. If you need to know anything let me know. And enjoy!!

sd63 wrote:

This coming Saturday, Mrs D and I will be venturing to our first....Vanilla Alternative. Not going with any expectations, but we have a definite plan of what we want.

We're looking at going there, could you tell us how you get on ?? First timers ! Mrbutterfly

MrandMissbutterfly wrote:

sd63 wrote:

We're looking at going there, could you tell us how you get on ?? First timers ! Mrbutterfly

We're off there tomorrow night...really not sure how things are going to go, other than we're treating this as a night out at a (rather expensive) club and we'll see how the night goes. I won't be playing, not interested in that, but Mrs D has a little fantasy that we'd like to explore and we'll see how it goes.

she'll be wearing this dress, a pair of heels and that's it

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/sd63/photos/21387/

Barney68 wrote:

Dress code for gents? How busy is it generally on a Saturday? What time is last entry? About what time does it 'liven up'?

VA but be the closest club to us. This would be the one we would go to if we took the plunge..please let us know how you get on x

We are members at Chameleons and love it there. Go with an open mind but dont expect to do anything with others. Take in the sights and fuck like mad in a private room or out in the open if you dare x

kelly_michelle wrote:

XAndyX wrote:

Has anyone tried Pleasures in Kent? We've talked about trying it but it's just going for it we struggle with! It's the only one I could find close to us in the SE.

I went quite a few years a go and used to enjoy it. The other one you could try is Eurekas which is near Brands Hatch. It is a nudist place during the day (with some swinging activity going on) and has specific swinging parties at the weekend.

Thanks KM, it may happen one day!

sd63 wrote:

Barney68 wrote:

Dress code for gents? How busy is it generally on a Saturday? What time is last entry? About what time does it 'liven up'?

Saturday nights are couples or party night, party nights are always much busier.

Dress code is pretty much anything you want. Most go with a smart casual look but once in the club wear a towel (supplied by the club) as it's far easier.

Not sure on last entry time to be honest. Have you pre registered on their website? It saves lots of time at the club. And remember ID.

If if it was me I would get there not before 9.30 or 10.

Enjoy!

up4it69er wrote:

Arousal in Dunstable is good

We're both eager to find out how it went and if you dare say the fantasy ?! :P were thinking of trying the VA so any details about the place as a first timer would be great xx Missbutterfly xx

Well, we did it! First impressions wer, club is very clean, staff were very welcoming, owner took us on a tour as it was our first time, he said it wasn't one of their busiest nights as they had a weekend event next weekend and it's the first weekend of the school holidays, however there were probably about 40-50 people there, all couples as it was a Saturday night.

We certainly didn't feel unwelcome or 'out of place' but it was obvious that the majority of the couples were regulars and knew each other which kind of made it a little difficult to 'break into' the crowd so to speak.

We had a couple of drinks and decided to get into the hot tub...which looked like a garden pond in frog mating season!!!!! There was not a lot of room and there was a lot going on!! I think surreal is the most apt desription....neither of us had experienced anything like this before. We stayed in the tub for a while then got out and decided to have a bit of play on one of the beds by the hot tub. I must admit, I was worried that we were going to get in the club andeither be in a crowd of Magic Mike clones and supermodels, or amongst the sort of people you wouldn't want to see naked..you know, the large german in tiny speedos type? In reality the crowd was mainly 30s-40's and....normal, except for the fact that they were just having lots of sex everywhere you looked! So, anyway we started playing..again, I was worried that, when in a large crowd, I wouldn't be able to...rise to the occasion, but a little yellow pill earlier took care of that, plus I didn't feel in the least self conscious about being naked and engaing in sex surrounded by strangers..

We went witht he idea that Mrs D would be able to have two cocks to play with, we'd discussed boundaries and expectations and agreed that anything above the waist was available to others, but below the waist was reserved solely for me. Additionally, I was not interested in playing, so it would be an MMF play......nothing, nada, nobody approached us, spoke to us, suggested play, it seemed as if last night, it was couples playing by themselves...we left at about 1am, maybe things hotted up after....Neither of us were wowed by the occasion, but neither of us were put off by it...we will go again, but I don't think it'll be a regular part of our life..as Mrs D said, 'it's a lot of money to pay to go a fair way to do things we can do at home'

The club itself is very good, not at all 'seedy' or creepy, it was clean, well laid out and well decorated...maybe next time we'll be a bit more comfortable and take the plunge by talking to others. If you're thinking about going to a swingers' club, VA would be a very good one to dip your toes in....

sd63 wrote:

Well, we did it! First impressions wer, club is very clean, staff were very welcoming, owner took us on a tour as it was our first time, he said it wasn't one of their busiest nights as they had a weekend event next weekend and it's the first weekend of the school holidays, however there were probably about 40-50 people there, all couples as it was a Saturday night.

We certainly didn't feel unwelcome or 'out of place' but it was obvious that the majority of the couples were regulars and knew each other which kind of made it a little difficult to 'break into' the crowd so to speak.

We had a couple of drinks and decided to get into the hot tub...which looked like a garden pond in frog mating season!!!!! There was not a lot of room and there was a lot going on!! I think surreal is the most apt desription....neither of us had experienced anything like this before. We stayed in the tub for a while then got out and decided to have a bit of play on one of the beds by the hot tub. I must admit, I was worried that we were going to get in the club andeither be in a crowd of Magic Mike clones and supermodels, or amongst the sort of people you wouldn't want to see naked..you know, the large german in tiny speedos type? In reality the crowd was mainly 30s-40's and....normal, except for the fact that they were just having lots of sex everywhere you looked! So, anyway we started playing..again, I was worried that, when in a large crowd, I wouldn't be able to...rise to the occasion, but a little yellow pill earlier took care of that, plus I didn't feel in the least self conscious about being naked and engaing in sex surrounded by strangers..

We went witht he idea that Mrs D would be able to have two cocks to play with, we'd discussed boundaries and expectations and agreed that anything above the waist was available to others, but below the waist was reserved solely for me. Additionally, I was not interested in playing, so it would be an MMF play......nothing, nada, nobody approached us, spoke to us, suggested play, it seemed as if last night, it was couples playing by themselves...we left at about 1am, maybe things hotted up after....Neither of us were wowed by the occasion, but neither of us were put off by it...we will go again, but I don't think it'll be a regular part of our life..as Mrs D said, 'it's a lot of money to pay to go a fair way to do things we can do at home'

The club itself is very good, not at all 'seedy' or creepy, it was clean, well laid out and well decorated...maybe next time we'll be a bit more comfortable and take the plunge by talking to others. If you're thinking about going to a swingers' club, VA would be a very good one to dip your toes in....

So good to hear it went well, we have some fantasies to fulfill similar to yours / soft swing and take it from there but don't want to necessarily go all the way to have a quiet niclght - guess that is the risk. Both the OH and I will be looking into events there and seeing if like minded couples turn up ! Missbutterfly xxx

It's hit and miss I guess as to whether it's busy or not.....Saturday certainly wasn't dead, but not as busy as normal according to the owner. We were told not to expect anything to happen with others and so, on that note we weren't disappointed, although we kind of hoped that someone would ask to join us. The impression we got was that swingers' clubs were a little easier to break the ice with others due to the fact that pretty much everyone is there for the same reason. We were also told that as first timers, others might be wary of joining us or asking us to join them due to us being an 'unknown quantity' and the potential for drama if were weren't fully open and able to deal with attention from others. We also probably left a bit early, as were were getting our stuff from the locker, it was apparent that the play rooms were getting pretty busy.

Pros: Club is clean, well decorated and staff are very helpful. Hot tub is huge, needs to be when there are about 10 couples in there all getting busy! Playrooms are clean and spacious.

Cons: layout can be a bit confusing, drinks prices are high, no private playrooms if that's what you want.

There are some events coming up, but you need to register and get on the guest list. Chic is apparently the best attended one, but you need to register on a swinging site to get on the guest list..don't think I can put a link up, but look in the links on the VA website for it....it's fab (hint)

Good luck and who knows we might bump into each other one night

Has any body ever tried Townhouse in Wirral.....? It’s our favourite by a long mile, super friendly and clean and attracts a great crowd. Chameleons is next in the list for us to try, it’s been highly recommended by friends who go. :) :)