Swingers clubs ?

MrandMissbutterfly wrote:

sd63 wrote:

Well, we did it! First impressions wer, club is very clean, staff were very welcoming, owner took us on a tour as it was our first time, he said it wasn't one of their busiest nights as they had a weekend event next weekend and it's the first weekend of the school holidays, however there were probably about 40-50 people there, all couples as it was a Saturday night.

We certainly didn't feel unwelcome or 'out of place' but it was obvious that the majority of the couples were regulars and knew each other which kind of made it a little difficult to 'break into' the crowd so to speak.

We had a couple of drinks and decided to get into the hot tub...which looked like a garden pond in frog mating season!!!!! There was not a lot of room and there was a lot going on!! I think surreal is the most apt desription....neither of us had experienced anything like this before. We stayed in the tub for a while then got out and decided to have a bit of play on one of the beds by the hot tub. I must admit, I was worried that we were going to get in the club andeither be in a crowd of Magic Mike clones and supermodels, or amongst the sort of people you wouldn't want to see naked..you know, the large german in tiny speedos type? In reality the crowd was mainly 30s-40's and....normal, except for the fact that they were just having lots of sex everywhere you looked! So, anyway we started playing..again, I was worried that, when in a large crowd, I wouldn't be able to...rise to the occasion, but a little yellow pill earlier took care of that, plus I didn't feel in the least self conscious about being naked and engaing in sex surrounded by strangers..

We went witht he idea that Mrs D would be able to have two cocks to play with, we'd discussed boundaries and expectations and agreed that anything above the waist was available to others, but below the waist was reserved solely for me. Additionally, I was not interested in playing, so it would be an MMF play......nothing, nada, nobody approached us, spoke to us, suggested play, it seemed as if last night, it was couples playing by themselves...we left at about 1am, maybe things hotted up after....Neither of us were wowed by the occasion, but neither of us were put off by it...we will go again, but I don't think it'll be a regular part of our life..as Mrs D said, 'it's a lot of money to pay to go a fair way to do things we can do at home'

The club itself is very good, not at all 'seedy' or creepy, it was clean, well laid out and well decorated...maybe next time we'll be a bit more comfortable and take the plunge by talking to others. If you're thinking about going to a swingers' club, VA would be a very good one to dip your toes in....

So good to hear it went well, we have some fantasies to fulfill similar to yours / soft swing and take it from there but don't want to necessarily go all the way to have a quiet niclght - guess that is the risk. Both the OH and I will be looking into events there and seeing if like minded couples turn up ! Missbutterfly xxx

I think it's what you make it, we were both nervous about just jumping in and speaking to others, didn't want to come across as pushy...at worst you get to play with each other in a different set of surroundings and in circumstances where you probably wouldn't normally play. We were told 'expect nothing and if anything happens, it's a bonus'

Looks like we'll be heading up to VA again on Sept 1st....

Been reading with interest. These appear to all be up North, is Google the answer to ones in London / within an hour of London? What's the etiquette on single guys attending/watching? I would absolutely participate if invited but I’m currently single and want to explore group sex/exhibitionism/voyeurism. There’s a lot of comments on ‘pervy’ guys so trying to avoid that pothole :( Somebody recently told me about Black Man’s Fan Club. Any thoughts? That and Bi-Kink, the latter of which looked veeery intense. CB x

Chams is our favourite club. So friendly and naughty fun. Only ever been to libs as a couple that was just a bit full on for us. But love chams and go about one a month xx

ChocolateBear wrote:

Been reading with interest. These appear to all be up North, is Google the answer to ones in London / within an hour of London? What's the etiquette on single guys attending/watching? I would absolutely participate if invited but I’m currently single and want to explore group sex/exhibitionism/voyeurism. There’s a lot of comments on ‘pervy’ guys so trying to avoid that pothole :( Somebody recently told me about Black Man’s Fan Club. Any thoughts? That and Bi-Kink, the latter of which looked veeery intense. CB x

Vanilla Alternative is just up the A1 and easily within an hour of London. There are quite a few even closer to the smoke. Arousal at Dunstable, Le Boudoir is in London, as is the Hellfire Club.

Can't speak for other clubs, but VA only allows single guys on Friday nights and then by pre-booking only. I've heard stories about couples being hassled by single guys and followed around by blokes trying to get in on any action. Etiquette says you can watch, but only join if asked...some clubs have specific couples only areas.

Are there any Swingers Clubs in the Suffolk / Norfolk area that can be recommended by one of you lovely LH members? Searching on line, we could only find one in Colchester but the online reviews were quite varied and the general appearance from the outside is not at all inviting but instead appeared a bit seedy. We would love to visit a local club within driving distance for an evenings outing.

Does anyone know of any around the hounslow area

The Annex at King's Lynn, couplesonly based in norfolk, couplesonly.info, seems to be a bit of a desert in that area. A bit further afield and you have Jaydees, near St Neots, Vanilla alternative on the A1 at Tempsford

sd63 wrote:

ChocolateBear wrote:

Vanilla Alternative is just up the A1 and easily within an hour of London. There are quite a few even closer to the smoke. Arousal at Dunstable, Le Boudoir is in London, as is the Hellfire Club.

Can't speak for other clubs, but VA only allows single guys on Friday nights and then by pre-booking only. I've heard stories about couples being hassled by single guys and followed around by blokes trying to get in on any action. Etiquette says you can watch, but only join if asked...some clubs have specific couples only areas.

Thanks a lot, I'll be checking them out!!

Quite fancy going to a swingers club, as a single female, and see whether it's really my scene. I'm not sure where to find a good one in Scotland. Any tips? I'm on the west coast.

Sam83 wrote:

Has any body ever tried Townhouse in Wirral.....? It’s our favourite by a long mile, super friendly and clean and attracts a great crowd. Chameleons is next in the list for us to try, it’s been highly recommended by friends who go. :) :)

I have seen the website. It looks good. What is it like?

Hi I’m D’Arcy, I’m new here. But I have been reading your messages and wondered if anyone know of any fetish clubs in London?

Intereted in goig to Vanilla Alternative after reading the comments on here.

We normally go to Angels in melkshom, but last weekend we went to Secrets in Totnes, from what i've read and seen, VA and Secrets are pretty similar. We had a great night at Secrets going on until 3.30 am. We met a couple there and had some fun with them as well as in the pool and one of the orgy rooms there. Would definitely recommend the place. Already booked for their New Years Eve party

Darcy6 wrote:

Hi I’m D’Arcy, I’m new here. But I have been reading your messages and wondered if anyone know of any fetish clubs in London?

There are loads. Club DVS, Pedestal, Torture Garden, (soon to be ending) Subversion, Toppers, London Alternative Market Afterparty, Sanctum, Club Rub, Antichrist, O&I (technically it's in Kent), Twisted (technically Bedford), Rabbit Hole, Club Femdom, Blue Door Dungeon, Zara du Rose, Future Parties. And many more.

Google London Fetish Scene Calendar for a complete list.

kelly_michelle wrote:

Darcy6 wrote:

There are loads. Club DVS, Pedestal, Torture Garden, (soon to be ending) Subversion, Toppers, London Alternative Market Afterparty, Sanctum, Club Rub, Antichrist, O&I (technically it's in Kent), Twisted (technically Bedford), Rabbit Hole, Club Femdom, Blue Door Dungeon, Zara du Rose, Future Parties. And many more.

Google London Fetish Scene Calendar for a complete list.

Wooooah that calender is awesome! And a lot of the meets are free too :) Looks like I'll be busy until Christmas...

I don’t want to put you off ChocolateBear, but please bear in mind any event listed as a munch is more about kink than swinging. If you are looking to explore kink/fetish/bdsm they are a great place to meet people but if, as your earlier post suggests, you are looking for group sex and watching/being watched, then you may not find what you are looking for at a munch. Not all fetish clubs allow sex and some that do will have restrictions.

kelly_michelle wrote:

I don’t want to put you off ChocolateBear, but please bear in mind any event listed as a munch is more about kink than swinging. If you are looking to explore kink/fetish/bdsm they are a great place to meet people but if, as your earlier post suggests, you are looking for group sex and watching/being watched, then you may not find what you are looking for at a munch. Not all fetish clubs allow sex and some that do will have restrictions.

Hi Kelly.

Thanks. Yes I realise the 'munches' are just casual meetups :) 'Vanilla' as they say haha. I need to create a Felife profile and have a proper look at the events :D

I went to TG in July which while moderately terrifying was an incredible experience and I'm going to Antichrist and another TG next month. There's a heavy metal meet listed on LondonFetishScene I'm going to try to go to as well \m/

This thread has got me curious about visiting one. I would use a site to arrange meeting with someone, but like dating apps/sites, it’s annoying that you have to pay a subscription fee just to be able to read/send messages.

Gazzoid wrote:

This thread has got me curious about visiting one. I would use a site to arrange meeting with someone, but like dating apps/sites, it’s annoying that you have to pay a subscription fee just to be able to read/send messages.

I joined swingersscotland.com out of curiosity. Quickly realised that you couldn't do much with free access so accepted the 72 hour free trial for upgraded VIP membership. Cancelled it the same day but customer service chose to take a 3 month subscription payment and cancelled it from the end of 3 months. I was (am!) furious. Lesson learned. If they want your card details in order to sign up for a trial, in order to continue membership after the free trial, don't take the free trial. 😡

XAndyX wrote:

kelly_michelle wrote:

XAndyX wrote:

Has anyone tried Pleasures in Kent? We've talked about trying it but it's just going for it we struggle with! It's the only one I could find close to us in the SE.

I went quite a few years a go and used to enjoy it. The other one you could try is Eurekas which is near Brands Hatch. It is a nudist place during the day (with some swinging activity going on) and has specific swinging parties at the weekend.

Thanks KM, it may happen one day!
We went to Pleasures on Saturday KM, awesome night! Met some lovely couples and stayed 5 hours, the food at midnight was very welcome. Both really enjoyed it and we're going again soon :)