Swingers

Hi anyone on fab swingers looking for advice we are thinking of joining fabswingers (we are new to this) so we are looking at camming question is there a charge for viewing and to view pictures

2 Likes

Hiya
The fee is around £5 per month - you don’t have to pay but you are very limited in what you can access.

We paid the first month just to check out the site, it was worth it so we have paid again. In the fee you can participate in cam rooms and you can post more pictures and you can check who’s been looking at your profile too - I love that feature.

It’s definitely worth it for us x

@Cupc8kes Thank you so much for the information its something we are both interested in

1 Like

Anytime :blush:
We’ve joined a little group of swingers in the South West area - all in a chat getting to know each other.
About 8 couples joined from fab, it’s really nice.

4 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: @Cupc8kes You continue to surprise!! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Well what can I say @Yes_man
I’m just living and loving life :v:

But honestly, I’m just so thankful for the support, communication and commitment from my husband that allows us to both live the life we choose :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@Cupc8kes Awesome!! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

we just need to have the confidence to join we are inquisitive on how it works

1 Like

We joined a couple of years ago for a few months but wasn’t for us. Hope you both enjoy

1 Like

edited by mod

We’ve a former profile on there. Not sure if it’s still active. Found our local area was full of gay or bi males looking for straight men and messaging. We had a few meets though and most were great fun but we found it better for club ideas and reviews.

We are on there not that we have met anyone for last 12 months (or more) and chat or cam with people. To use the cam chat rooms and a few other perks you need to pay and it is a fiver for either 35 or 60 days depending on the level you want.

Be prepared for weirdos though lol

No need to pay. Especially as any form of proactive contact looking for meets is currently banned. We’ve been on for years (I first joined as a ‘swingle’ over 10 years ago) and that’s where we met. Haven’t been active for about 5 years but we had many good meets, enjoyed the club scene including arranging socials and spent a lot of time in the forums on there. Not been on so much the last couple of years but still friends with many we’ve met previously and may at some point dive back in. Can be a minefield for newbies especially couples and can be a bit daunting the volume of random attention you’ll get as new members but take things slowly and go in with zero expectations and you’ll be fine. The forums can seem very different to here though - there’s a lot of very strong characters and it can be hard for new members to get past the in crowd jokes and conversations. Good luck. Great site. :wink:

Edit! Forgot to say - the extras you pay for are all listed on the site. It’s perfectly possible to use it for free but the biggest hurdle for newbies is getting 'verified- something seen as essential in the online swinging scene. Helps identify those genuinely looking for meets and avoid those just looking for a quick online thrill.

Fab is fine as a couple or as a single woman because you have a never ending stream of interest. Often no need to use the premium features because people will always come for you no matter what. Although be prepared to deal with the weirdos. There’s a reason half the accs there say ‘single men don’t message, we’ll find you’…

Hi everyone thanks for all the sound advice its is very much appreciated… still very unsure wheather to join but will give it more thought

1 Like

@AWB1955 if you’re both serious and it’s something you really want to do then there’s no harm in joining just to see what’s out there.
As a newbie it’s quite hard to distinguish the genuine from the fakes.
After a few messages on Fab, most people go to Kik to start chatting properly and it’s also great as you can take an instant photo with your camera so what’s a good way of checking if other couples are real.
Where are you based?

1 Like

You’ve nothing to lose by signing up for free. Just make sure you set your filters up properly to stop unwanted messages and attention, put thought into your profile content and the one bit of advice I’ve always given newbies on there - be proactive and go looking for people that interest you rather than sit back and wait for incoming contact.

That way you’ll be interacting more with people you may be interested in/attracted to, rather than spend time sifting though incoming mail and either deleting it or sending ‘no thanks’ messages.

The site has all the tools and filters to help anyone (yes, even single men) get the most from it if used correctly. But it’s no magic wand that will guarantee anything. At the end of the day it’s just another contact site, the same as many including dating sites and vanilla social media. You get out what you put in and a little effort goes a long way. :wink: