Swinging and sharing

Does anyone partake or interested in the swinging scene.
We took the plunge a few years ago and never looked back.
My patner has more than enjoyed another females attention as have i with other males.
Arranged a meet with a work colleague next week for a 2female 3some. The strap on briefs will be out to play
Cant wait

7 Likes

Looking forward to the update, :+1:t3:

You’ll find other threads with peoples antics if you use the search function to have a nosy :smiley:

We used a FAB website to find an amazing couple, just started out as a soft swing at first, but everyone just got so turned on that we were sharing everything with each other, my partner and I had only been together for a few months, she knew I was a bit bi-curious, she got so turned on watching me suck the other guy off.

2 Likes

I’d love to get into that but im having a hard time convincing him how fun it’d be!

2 Likes

It’s not for everyone, some people just have a stigma about sex being a private thing. Maybe arrange to meet up with a couple by yourself, invite them to the house as if they are old friends, and once the alcohol starts flowing and the chat gets a bit flirty, then maybe it might happen!

Sounds like it’ll be a fun evening for all!

@FantasyLady94 I think you should respect your partners decision to not want to partake in swinging. ‘No means no’ applies for men too.

6 Likes

My No.1 fantasy at the moment…

Have fun!

Oh i do respect his decision lovely. Im not going to force him into something he isnt comfortable with. Same if it be the other way round.

4 Likes

We’ve been swinging for about 4 months now. We’ve been together just over 9 years & it’s something we’ve talked about early on in our relationship. It’s actually made us even closer & stronger as a couple, not that we had any insecurities at all.

We started our looking for a woman to join us in a MFF, we still are but they are hard to find. We’ve since moved onto soft play & even full play with one couple. A woman or soft play with a couple is our preferred choice. We love the scene.

1 Like

Sounds great , we need to do our tiets in sooner or later , even more if just , once

What if any changes have come to your relationship as a result if I may ask? I’d love to hear as we are on a slope towards sharing, not so much swinging.

The wife and I have been role playing her with another man for quite a while. It’s recently developed into her and a particular fellow exchanging pictures, videos, and multiple live video chats with them doing the same as I’ve watched. We met him at local haunt of his and had a good time. As we chatted in the parking lot I took a seat inside of our car and watched as they touched and made out. As we drove home my wife pulled up her little skirt and masturbated the whole ride back.

I ask of your relationship dynamics now as the rush we both felt was extraordinary. I realize or at least assume at some point it would not be that way. Maybe I’m wrong. The excitement caused a physical reaction resulting in red splotches all over my body and lightheadedness. On the flip side my wife was so wet that I couldn’t come due to the lack of friction when we had sex. Does that wear off?

We’ve felt it made us stronger as a couple. We can talk about anything to do with swinging openly & we discuss what we both want, that seems to change quite a bit actually.

Seeing each other playing with another couple is such a high, the first time my gf took another man in her mouth drove me crazy in a good way, it was such a turn on. My gf wants to watch me have sex with another woman. I want to see her with another man, not sure if that will ever happen but it’s not totally off table at the moment. She’s not completely comfortable with it being me & another guy but she’s ok with 2 guys playing with her if another woman is there.

Overall we’re loving this journey.

Oh yes. Lol. Definitely! Although he got no choice.