Swinging, sex partys

See now this is a figure I agree with but I think because kink is our norm my husband assumes it’s everyone’s.

1 Like

Maybe having them be a bit far away is good for keeping yourselves discreet. And them being taboo is what makes them appealing :wink:

Yeah you’d need to arrange the time and a hotel. It would depend on what you’d be wanting from it too. If you’d be going wanting to meet a person/couple then its probably going to be disappointing but if you were going to get a bit filthy in company then you’d enjoy that either way.
An easier option may be a meet and greet night from fab, the social events that are just a night out but gives you lots of opportunity to meet and chat to people and see if anyone is of interest. They’re in disguise as a charity event or birthday party, but theres still always the chance that you could bump into someone you know. But at the same time they’d be there too.

1 Like

Absolutely,
… and Tony the Tiger says
“They’re Great!”
'cos he was obvs. a swinger

1 Like

There are swing social events in Brum which are not disguised at all, even the bar staff know what’s going on and have been known to join in.
Next one is karaoke
Swing baby swing :musical_note:

I live in N.I, the place was outraged that a swingers social event was held in a council building :rofl:
They’re disguised here because they can’t hire the room or building if its known to be for swingers.
But if it wasn’t disguised and people weren’t ok with that, then they don’t attend :tipping_hand_man:t2:

Never say never :smiling_face: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Love them, both as a single & with my OH.

1 Like

Sounds like a great idea, don’t forget to invite all of us :wink:

Well, as you know (if you read here or my blog), you’ll know we do private sex parties amongst friends, and further afield, we go to a place in France that is basically one big sex party. I’ve always had a bit of a display fetish, so I really enjoy all of these. Not done a swinging party yet. Will do one day.

3 Likes

Its brilliant. Not for everyone…but you can have some memorable experiances

1 Like

Out of all my girlfriends and wives , non were up to it . In my elderly age , I would hate to disappoint a bunch of people all in one day . Between 20-35 I think I could have pleased many , but my hetroflexable brain was not developed at that age .