Swinging, sex partys

Hello guys? what’s peoples thoughts on swinging and sex partys? Very intriguing :kissing_heart:

1 Like

There personally not for me. I’m not a fan of sex with out connections or with strangers.

For me as a single female, I love them.

It’s not just going to them to get my brains f*cked out. I like meeting people, I like pushing people out their limits, but be comfortable enough with me that they can do it in a safe environment. It’s the public bits I like. People watching.

12 Likes

Never been to a party or know any swingers. The lifestyle sounds amazing if your head is in the right place. i think it will however remain a fantasy.

I’ve always wanted to start going to parties and get involved in this scene. Some ex’s of mine have been to, but I’ve never known how to get into it!

How did you find these parties/get involved??

Not my cup of tea, I’m selfish and like her all to myself

1 Like

@guy18 Google them in your local area. I met couples through fab swingers and that’s how I originally found out about them.

I would say if I ever found someone I wanted to settle down with, I’d stop swinging. But this stop gap has turned into a rather large one and I can’t see myself finding anyone haha.

If you are looking to go to one:

• Go with an open mind

• Don’t expect to do anything on your first night

*Be social, don’t just hide in a corner and stare

*Discuss boundaries with people you meet before doing anything

They’re great but they’re not for everyone and you may find they’re completely not for you once you’ve tried them

3 Likes

Sounds great! Also you sound great fun Aswell :wink:

1 Like

Never really considered ourselves swingers…we aren’t really. Hubby likes to be cuckolded from time to time, that’s all. I don’t want lots of different lovers although seeing the guys try to get my attention might be fun :joy: xxx

4 Likes

Some find it very advantageous and great way to meet likeminded socials but for me I’m not sure it’s be my kind of scene

you might find @Richy 's journey an interesting read, First time Swingers Club Journey

1 Like

You guys sound a very exciting couple :wink:cuckold, husbands best mate! Sounds hot :wink:

1 Like

We’ve had a threesome experience last summer that didn’t quite meet our expectations. We have discussed the idea of clubs for the future but they don’t really fit with us as they could cause issues with our careers. We would love to try one but I think it would need to be abroad or private (however that works).

We’d be interested in trying for explorative experiences in the future and have been looking at the idea of adult holidays in a few years time.

Gran Canaria is very popular with swingers, there are some clubs out there.

1 Like

A search will give you lots of threads where this has been talked about.

I’ve had a lot of fun and met a lot of good folk on fabswingers. If you know what you want and are in a good mindset, its a great place.

I’m very interested in going to a sex club, I wouldn’t be interested in engaging with others, though in the moment may be different. I know I wouldn’t be ok watching him with someone else, I’m an over thinker as it is and I think that would torture my head.
But I’d love to try out a St Andrews cross with him and things that I don’t have.

1 Like

Hi iv always wanted to try swinging but my misses won’t let me go bi in experience lol

Its hard enough sometimes finding a person you like, never mind a person that you both like. I’ve met a lot of people over the years, a lot of tea has been drank to check them out and a lot have went no further than that.
There were 3 consistent men that I used to see, each one gave me something different whereas now I’m getting something I didn’t know I wanted or needed. The 3 still check in every now and again, like vultures :rofl:

No garage in my house but I have a back room that I’m wanting to make into a sex room. It needs a really good clear out and I was going to move my work station up to there, that would make teams calls a bit more interesting having a cross and some floggers in the background :rofl:

Speaking of this, my husband and I were talking about sex rooms whilst having a few drinks. He suggested loads of people probably have a sex room as he thinks it’s the norm (our bedroom has the tantra sofa in and is semi- sex roomish without the whips chains and red paint job). He thinks around 10/100 people probably have a sex room and he was saying if the place we live has a population of however many thousand then there will be at least however many sex rooms nearby. I disagreed but he seems to think it’ll be far more than I think.

1 Like

I think that figure is probably a bit too high. I think lots of people have toys but don’t have a designated sex room. I’d be more inclined to say it would be 1 or maybe 2 people in 100 might have a sex room.

@Sidguy4 yes husbands best mate…lovely thick cock, bigger than hubby. Hubby loves watching and being belittled :joy: :rofl: xxx

4 Likes