Swinging

Hi

My husband and I have been looking for a girl to join us in a threesome so have joined some swinging sites but most of them are full of time wasters.

Are any of you on the swinging scene and could offer us any advice on what the best websites are, etc?

S x

Hi, we have been looking at exactly the same...used to use a site..adulthub but they have now started charging. would really like help as well. thanks x

How about fabswingers? I'm on there and although I haven't had any meets that's been out of my choice x

great..will have alook x

We are on adultfriend finder but they are charging so much now and you can't do anything really unless you pay and join, so we've gone back to fabswingers.

We are also on local swingers.

yes there are a lot of timewasters out there be it men, couples or single women.

Your best bet may be going to a club as quite a lot of the people on fabswingers talk about clubs and that seems to be where a lot of the single ladies go and hook up with couples/men it also means that you get to meet them in person straight off so they then know that you're real and genuine (ie looking to play and not just pic collectors)

We are over to the UK this weekend meeting a single lady :)

Cool thanks. I am on fabswingers, fingers crossed we'll find someone :)

They are arranging a social near us next month so tempted to give a try even though ill be scared sh*tless lol

You can just go there and see what goes on - you don't have to take part if you don't want to, but it's a way of meeting people and as I said, getting out there and making it known that you are genuine and real - that goes a long way.

We've used fabs in the past but most meets have come from craigslist.

ooohhh - will give that one a go too

Ooh ill have to give Craigslist a go then. Always heard its got a bad rep

were on fabswingers had plenty of meets ..if you organise a meet a phone call and talk to both sexes to make sure and check out there verifactions

Cool thanks for the tip. Getting lots of interest on Fabswingers now I've uploaded some pics. Too bad its mainly from men when we're looking for a girl lol

weve been on there for 2 years looking for a single woman but they are either too far away or have rediculous demands! i.e weve been asked to pick them up and pay for food and hotel rooms xx

We have been swinging for several years and think that finding a single female for FMF is probably the most difficult swinging task. We agree with minxbaby that you'll probably have more success by going to a club than by finding a single woman on-line. We have played with single women but they've all been Rose's long-standing bi girlfriends and their contacts, or bi females in clubs. We think the chances of success are increased if both the women to be involved are bi. You'll have much more success if you're looking for a man for MFM or a couple for a 4some.

We've tried several on-line groups but now are with fabswingers, we've been members almost since we started, and swapscene. We've had meets from both and have made some good, regular swinging friends that way. Both are free, but like us you can pay fabswingers £5 every 2 months to get some additional services, such as 'who has looked at me' and the ability to load more profile photos. We have been members of others which had higher subscriptions but found they weren't worth it, their success rate was no greater.

All on-line swinging sites have a couple of things in common, single men far outnumber single women and couples, and there are plenty of time-wasters about. These are single men pretending to be couples or females, or people who 'lead you on' and then don't make the final step and meet. You just have to be patient and keep on trying. There are many genuine people out there but they're going to be suspicious that you are not genuine. We recommend having a good profile, with plenty about the pair of you, what you like and don't like and what your boundaries are. Pictures are essential but genital close-ups are a big turn off for most people; you don't have to show your faces, but pictures should be interesting and sexy. Look for verified contacts, ones that other people have met and certified as genuine. In time you'll get verified yourselves.

Once you've made some swinging friends you'll find that personal contacts are a good way of meeting others, such as friends of friends, getting into the local party scene, birthday party meets in clubs and so on. There are lots of swingers out there but everyone is very cautious about things, quite rightly as there are some odd people around as well. Just keep on trying!

I'm on fabswingers (yeah I know, single girl!) and it just takes a bit of patience and you'll get a feel for the timewasters. Out of all the messages I got yesterday, 10% were people I'd already chatted to, 5% were new people I wanted to chat to and 85% were completely unsuitable (I'm going to get wrist and finger problems keep typing no thanks). Unfortunately good people sometimes slip through the cracks.

I agree with swingcouple about the profile. I'd just add, keep it positive (it's good to know what you want, but a long list of "don'ts" can be off putting) and practice what you preach. One of my biggest turn offs is when people say "don't just wink/send friend invite without a message" and then do it themselves.

Clubs are a good idea. You don't have to play, you can shut the door if you do play and it's a good way to meet people who can give to advice because they are looking for the same thing as you in your area.

I'm on fab too, been on and off there for a year or so and had had some good meets. Looking for a bi fem seems to be quite popular on there and quite difficult. You will find what/who you're looking for with patience and I would also agree with the above posts and suggest looking at visiting a club, I've had better shared/group experiences that way. There's none of the endless conversations and potential let downs with time wasters because it just happens in there or it doesnt.

We met a single lady last weekend.

She said that she doesn't meet couples as a rule but what stood out was the email I sent her.

So, another tip there is write a good email - you have to stand out from the crowd - don't know who usually writes yours (OH usually does ours) but as it was a single lady I did it and it obviously worked.

But yes, as others have said, patience is needed as well as single ladies will be inundated with emails

if i had a partner i wld defo do it

Habeen on fabswingers for 4 years and meet some nice people,but it takes time

also use dogging uk as well with same results

anymore site s we should be trying?

We really loved.... http://www.eliteswingers.co.uk/ xx