Swinging

Hi everyone,

Wondered if anyone on here are on the swinging scene?

Would love to here your stories.

I regularly visit swinging clubs and I'm having my first gang bang today!

No but let us ktnow how you get on> what time are you doing??

Enjoy Purring-Pussy, we aren’t into swinging but i am interested in your experience you’re having later so would love to know how you get on

No... I had periods when i wanted to try it but haven't done it. But I'm also interested to hear your experiences.

My oh have mentioned it and although I am intrigued, I don't know if I would actually be able to do it.
So I am also interested in your experience.

Yes, we have been involved in the lifestyle as a couple since just after we first met, 10 years ago. We started by going clubbing about once a month, and now most of our play is in homes, usually 4somes but occasionally larger groups; now we play about once every couple of months.

Clubs are fun for casual sex but we think it is better to develop friends and play with them and friends of friends, widening your circle that way. It also takes time to get into your local orgy party circuit (there is probably one in most areas, but for obvious reasons they don't advertise).

We started doing it to 'push our boundaries' and because we both have always had high sex drives (plenty of affairs and one night stands during both our previous marriages). Swinging has actually brought us closer and our sex together is great. It wouldn't work for everyone, though, many can't handle the sight of their other half with someone else.

Almost all of the people in clubs were mature when we started going, now there are many more young people, even some teenagers. Everyone tends to play in the same age group. however.

We wish we'd tried it earlier in our lives!

Have you ever partaken in a gangbang?

It would be really interesting to hear about your experience. I have always wondered about it but I haven't plucked up the courage just yet! x

FreeSingle&ReadyToTingle wrote:

It would be really interesting to hear about your experience. I have always wondered about it but I haven't plucked up the courage just yet! x

Hi freesingle.. how did that thing u was trying with ur BF go? if im ok asking :) x

danslack wrote:

Hi freesingle.. how did that thing u was trying with ur BF go? if im ok asking :) x

If you're refering to the thread I think you are then I'm sorry I haven't put it up there yet... We've started off using a beginners vibrating butt plug. He loved it instantly and after a few times we're ready to move onto something a bit more daring- We haven't worked up to pegging yet but are happily experimenting with anal play! I'm sure we'll gt there soon :) x

Clubs are good places for safe gang-bangs (or being a "greedy girl" - the more common euphemism!). Rather than inviting several men to your house, or going somewhere private, we play in the swing room or orgy room in Chameleons. Quite simply, she gets in the swing (or on the play surface in the orgy room) and we have sex - men gather to watch, then he hands over to one and when that one cums, another takes over, and so on. We don't do this every visit, only when she is in the mood, and she usually has 3 or 4 men during the GB session but once had 7 (she gets very embarrassed when he reminds her of this!)

She says she gets into an "altered state," floats off on a wave of pleasure and loses count, but he''s always on hand to make sure each one has a condom on. When she's had enough, she just stops. This might not be too easy in a private house with men expecting to participate.

Can beginners go to the club and just see how they find it and get involved if they want? Does anyone know of any in the Brighton/ Sussex area?

danslack wrote:

If you're refering to the thread I think you are then I'm sorry I haven't put it up there yet... We've started off using a beginners vibrating butt plug. He loved it instantly and after a few times we're ready to move onto something a bit more daring- We haven't worked up to pegging yet but are happily experimenting with anal play! I'm sure we'll gt there soon :) x

cool, very glad to hear uv took the 1st step..no need to rush..have fun on the way. i know it was something u wanted to try so well dune :) x

I dont share my toys

Can beginners go to the club and just see how they find it and get involved if they want? Does anyone know of any in the Brighton/ Sussex area?

Yes, that's quite normal - we didn't interact with anybody else on our first club visit. Even when you're ready to play, soft or hard, you don't have to get involved with anybody you don't fancy. Just say "no thanks" and that will be respected, in a club.

The Fabswingers website has a club directory with reviews and any in your area will certainly be covered.

Good luck, give a club a try and you will not be disappointed!

swingcouple wrote:

Yes, that's quite normal - we didn't interact with anybody else on our first club visit. Even when you're ready to play, soft or hard, you don't have to get involved with anybody you don't fancy. Just say "no thanks" and that will be respected, in a club.

The Fabswingers website has a club directory with reviews and any in your area will certainly be covered.

Good luck, give a club a try and you will not be disappointed!

Thank you, I'll check it out :)

How do you find out about these places???

Hi everybody, sorry for the late reply.

My experience was a lot better than expected, never thought I'd be a greedy girl, but certainly enjoyed it and would love to experience it again.

I lost count after 4 guys, I got a little carried away! I took a male friend with me, he was there to make sure all the guys were using condoms before play. This made it easier to relax and I felt safe and it was in my favourite club, so was familiar with most of the single guys.

If you are curious about the scene/lifestyle/swinging clubs, I recommend Fabswingers

we have been swinging for about 5 years, we dont go to clubs, we have tried a few parties but it wasnt for us, what we like is to meet other couples for sexy nights in, and weve made alot of friends.

the main thing is to be honest with each other about what you want and are open to, the key is talk and then talk some more.

we have found it is a great adition to our already great sex life.

have fun what ever you dicide

ps we found fabswingers to be the best site to meet likeminded people