Swinging

If nobody has done it yet/curious to get into it I can’t recommend swinging enough. Last night me and partner went to a swingers party last night and it was just incredible! Gagging for the next meeting can’t wait :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Lucky you. My wife is set against any swinging or adding a partner to our bed. I can’t complain too much as our sex life really is off the charts.

1 Like

We went to a club 2 weeks ago not looking to swing just to see what it was like and OMG had an amazing night just the 2 of us the atmosphere is so nice relaxed naughty and sexy. We are now talking to other club goers online looking forward to our next visit. You don’t need to swing to go and it’s incredible we had amazing sex there and since!

6 Likes

Well @Rebecca Why was it so good, what did you get up to, did you swap etc.

Just very fun to be around other horny couples had lots of fun, yes we swapped and I had fun with another woman on our own which I haven’t done in a good few years

4 Likes

I am really curious to see what a sex club is like and experience it with the Mrs. Not looking to swing but would love to just go and watch others and have fun with each other. Do many other couples do this?

1 Like

We’ve started going to a sex club, we have been twice and we are planning on going again in a few weeks. The first time we had full sex in front of other people. It was a massive turn on for both of us and kept us horny for days afterwards. There is no pressure to swing, its just a great atmosphere being somewhere that everyone is having sex.

3 Likes

There is really no pressure to swing just go enjoy the atmosphere, it will take you to another level sexually.

1 Like

Hopefully jumping back in this year but decent places to go near us a mere few and far between :cry:

1 Like

@Rebecca So glad you had a great time.
My OH has been to a sex club with an ex of hers. She only went because he wanted to. She has suggested that we go to one so I can experience what goes on and just to soak up the atmosphere, which I am all up for. Personally I would be open to having sex in a private room on our own where other people could watch us. That’s my exhibitionist side coming out.

2 Likes

We don’t class ourselves as swingers but we have had a foursome exclusively with one couple, which we continue to meet up occasionally as they live in Germany.

We both agree that the experience has taken our sexuality to another level as we have tried MFMF, MMF, FFM, lesbian and gay sex as well as M and F cockolding and light bondage.

Hey … follow your adventures with admiration and respect.

1 Like

My wife and I have an amazing sex life together and we are very open when it comes to discussing what turns us on … who we find attractive … we both loved watching and discussing programmes on swinging and open relationships but whereas I feel so secure with her that I’d love to use the opportunity to go and play she is scared that it could cause a problem between us…

I get particularly turned on by the sort of hotwife fantasy … she indulges me in this … brings it in to fantasy play a lot … but when she thinks I would like to take it further she says that she feels hurt that I don’t want to be intimate with her and just want to farm her out to other men… to me … being able to talk and share this with her is hugely intimate and vulnerable … certainly wouldn’t trust anyone with that information… wonder how you both came to feel secure about it …

1 Like

We kind of approached it by accident. We met a couple on holiday, which we both found attractive. They shared our views regarding ‘seizing the moment’ and we became friends after our encounter via WhatsApp. We were both first timers and agreed that we weren’t interested in seeing multiple couples by joining a local swinger scene. This has allowed us to get to know each other and arrange meet ups mostly for ‘dirty weekends’. However we are going on holiday together in April and have adjoining rooms!! The excitement of being able to look forward to a week of ’togetherness’ is brilliant. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes