Switch roles

so havent seen my gf for over a week (we've been together for 3 yrs now) and next time I see her I want to try something different. Shes always the more dominant in bed and Im worried im going to look stupid , any tips PLEASE !!

I can totally identify with how you feel, my OH is usually dominant and I have a problem that I can start it off but I have no follow up...maybe just start slow in terms of dominating her, call the shots so initiate the sex, lead her to a room, to the bed (or tell her to go to room/bed). What I tend to do is just jump on top and pin my OHs arms down and make out..lead the foreplay etc..what I'm really trying to say is that I find it useful to use actions rather than words if I'm worried of getting embarrassed/ think I'll look silly. You won't look silly though no matter what you do (within reason haha) or say as long as you feign total confidence and I'm sure she will be SO turned on!

Also I think it's really awesome that your gonna surprise her and do something different :) x

thanks so much MissChar, yh shes quit butch but I know she still likes to feel like a lady sometimes so yh I just want her to feel taken care of. And your right actions will speek louder than words, ive just got to take charge and im sure itall be fine.

Yeah it can be hard if your not used to it being that way round, dw I always find it a bit daunting to! And ultimately super exciting :) just take charge of everything that goes on you call all the shots. :) have loads of fun! Xx

if you're not confident then it won't work, basically

just be confident, you know what she likes, just do it ;)

best way to be a bit more in control is to introduce some bondage. Now i dont know if you have had any bondage experience before, however as a starter.. Why not order a blindfold, maybe some handcuffs, and perhaps a riding crop or simlair. The big thing here is the blindfold. This will help as you wont have to worry about always 'looking in charge' Even if you loose confidence for a bit, you partner wont be able to see/tell and you can compose yourself. Things like a riding crop can really help you gain some condfidence and make you feel in charge.

Anyway, just an idea. xx

Bad kitty that is an excellent advice! i will definitely use a blindfold for my own confidence next time! x

MissChar wrote:

Bad kitty that is an excellent advice! i will definitely use a blindfold for my own confidence next time! x

happy to help, me and my oh started off a bit like this however it soon escalated. We both love switching however i do get a bigger thrill from him being the dom, however it does depend on my mood lol. Before long your end up gagging him and chaining him down to the bed completly while you tease him non stop........or maybe thats just me haha