im begining to think im the only one

i have a few fox tail butt plugs

i love wearing them during sex

i get a great feling feeling it swishing about and bouncing

it acctually feels as if it should be there after a while

am i the only guy that wears a tail my wife likes me to wear it to

i cant be alone

1 Like

I'm the female half but can understand the male feeling comfortable wearing the tail and feeling sexy during lovemaking. I would love to wear my pony tail out somehow in the market. I have worn a plug . Maybe I will pluck up the courage. Xx

1 Like

Go for it maturecpl. It's really sexy, and you see who is paying attention. xx

its me again, you aren't the only one. I only got into tails after my husband wore them himself. He's got a fox tail that sticks out quite a bit and a pony tail that flops pretty quickly and he loves both. For actual sex, he loves the fox tail, as it has a bit of structure and therefore, he can feel it swooshing each way as he drives into me. It gets him mega-excited when he goes to shag me with it in.

I would imagine it feels sexy for both sexes. Only tried my black glass butt plug with attatched pony tail in but feels sexy as...looks amazing with black thigh high boots stockings and black underwear.

2 Likes

KinkyMira wrote:

Go for it maturecpl. It's really sexy, and you see who is paying attention. xx

its me again, you aren't the only one. I only got into tails after my husband wore them himself. He's got a fox tail that sticks out quite a bit and a pony tail that flops pretty quickly and he loves both. For actual sex, he loves the fox tail, as it has a bit of structure and therefore, he can feel it swooshing each way as he drives into me. It gets him mega-excited when he goes to shag me with it in.

That is super Mira . A lovely mantle picture. Hubby love me to wear my tail and has tried one . He has promised to buy a fox or doggy animal one to wear whilst fucking me. Going back to my plug in the market as we spoke I did wear it that morning and met a friend for coffee. I really want to to wear my pony out now and hubby to take some pics. Xxx
1 Like

Am a male and also love it! We're definitely out there aha

I’m a male also and love wearing a tail during sex.

1 Like

I want the fox one!! Not sure how my wife would feel about me wearing it!

1 Like

wow thanks for replies

i was really thinking i was special. i really dont know why more men wear a tail as it feels so good .

1 Like

On a practical level, doesn’t the tail get sticky from juices, etc if you wear it during sex?

1 Like

I have read a couple of these posts and recently saw a demon tail plug that I thought would look nice with my latex pants :wink: , I’m not sure what the wife would think :thinking: :imp:

1 Like

Until reading this thread I’d never considered getting a tail plug . Yet again this forum has cost me money :rofl::rofl: . I’ve just bought this one

2 Likes

I think my wife would lose her mind if I bought a tail or even a jeweled plug . I think it would be kinky and sexy as hell myself . So only in my fantasies .

I’d love my wife to wear a tail plug! They are so sexy! Little furry action going on ha

1 Like

We have one and it’s been a favorite of the wifes for a while now but recently shes been ‘making’ me wear it when it’s her night to be the dominant one (something she’s been getting more into lately).

2 Likes