Tails

I’m thinking about trying a tail… anyone have experience or advice?

1 Like

Hair style, butt plug, or whip? What kind of tail?

Do you have experience?

Well… in the 80’s I had a “rat tail” style hair cut. I currently own a stainless butt plug with a long (fake) furry tail attached that hangs to just above the ankles. I also own a hand made leather 6’ single tail whip. I have never gotten into the pony play type thing like one may see at the Folsom Street Fair in the US so the puppy, pony, or pig type tails aren’t really of interest to me. I am only guessing you mean a butt plug type tail???

I have a few tails in my saved items, but I’ve not been motivated enough to make the purchase.

There are some other threads on tails that may give you the advice and information that you’re looking for.

1 Like

Can you post a link to an example JoCat so I know what we are actually talking about here? I am still guessing and assuming right now.

I have a few tail plugs, generally picked up in sales. I have fluffy bobtails, faux fur probably around a foot long and then one with long multicoloured hair that’s reminiscent of a rainbow.

I don’t use them much but they’re fun for a novelty.

What sort of thing are you wondering about @Natalie?

3 Likes

Exactly! Same page for me only longer tail.

Yep Tail Plugs

1 Like

Hi @MsSubExperimenter,

Everything from type of plug & size, plus how much use they get? Do they add much to an experience or not really - i’m terrified i’d pull it accidentally and cause issues… iykwim…

I have a thick fluffy “fox” tail with metal plug, it rubs against my wifes legs not bought here, make sure you get one with a big enough plug, the smaller ones all to easy fall/come out at the wrong time

1 Like

Good advice!

We got a faux fur from LH, sexy to look at and leave in whilst doing doggie.

1 Like

They’re a mix of glass, steel and silicone plugs, varying sizes between small and medium.

I don’t have a partner so they don’t get used very much but it’s nice feeling the swish of the tail against my legs.

I’d second the comment about making sure the plug is big enough to stay secure. I’d also be careful with pulling on it and when removing it. Depending on how securely the tail is attached, it could come off! :rofl::woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

I have a puppy dog tail butt plug - it’s funny as it goes mad when you shake your bum when it’s in :dog2:

1 Like

Don’t worry, I think most of all knew exactly what you meant. I havent tried one but they do look like fun :grinning:

2 Likes

On the occasion, I have worn a tail with a metal butt plug, but I don’t think I used the right lube as it left me sore

1 Like

We have a horse tail plug, which I love my husband to wear when we have sex. It’s an animal thing, which gets us hot. He also likes me to wear it for the same reason, usually taking me from behind with me on all fours. He lifts my tail out of the way and does me doggy.

I have to admit that adding a butt plug tail to our play takes us to another level. Highly recommend you try it.

3 Likes

Make sure it has a wide securing deal on the end and the fur is quality faux or whtaever your preference is. I got a good metal one with a fox like tail. I miss it. A guy stole it and wore it to commit a crappy assualt crime somewhere in my apartment building and I was told he was caught many hours later wearing it and was taken to the station that way. Its kinda funny. I wouldnt dare ask the PD to give it back (not sure i would want it back). Maybe its in evidence and I can imagine the “tails” around that department. But it was definitely one toy that I really liked and maybe after seeing your post I might go buy another one.

2 Likes

The one i bought you coukd choose the tail and size of butt plug separately though was not from here

1 Like