Taking a naughty photo...

My boyfriend was hinting about me sending him a naughty photo the other day and I'd love to send him one during one of our weeks apart so he can look forward to the weekend ;)

But I haven't really taken one before... we've been seeing each other for a few months so I still feel a little shy around him. I really like my body but it takes a while to be completely confident with a guy!

I don't want to do fully naked... but do I do bra and pants? Just pants? Cover boobs? Face in the picture or just body?!

Guys what would you like your girlfriends to send you? Girls what do you send your boyfriends?

Help please, bearing in mind I hate cameras and am not photogenic! x

please dont!!! what if he sends it to everyone D: that would be the worst thing in my life

if you really wanna do it, then dont put your face in XD so you can be like "its not even me" hahaha

I would agree with fl69 - keeping your face out of it is a bit safer just incase, god forbid, it does get out. You need to think about whether you can trust him with something like that though. Only you can make that decision really my love.

I'd say start with like an underwear shot or maybe with your hands cupping your boobs teasing him about what's hidden from view. And then if he likes it, & proves himself trustworthy, you can always send more in the future with less clothing x

Oh god I hadn't really thought of that. Maybe it's naive of me but I don't think he would. We're not in school, we're grown ups so yeah, I'd trust him.

But maybe no face... just in case! I don't want to do a tacky, standing in front of the mirror job so this could be tricky!

Agreeing with the others here. Keeping your face out of the photo is important, just to be safe.

As for taking the photo, i usually like to cover boobs and wear sexy knickers when i take it in the mirror. Or sometimes I do like a POV shot and just put my knickers in it. They usually go down well.

The important thing to remember is if your not fully confident sending him the photo, don't do it. Don't let him pressure you into something your not comfortable with. If you'd rather not send him one, wait until you see him, put on something sexy and let him take one himself to take home with him.

Hope this helps, good luck.

SBB xx

I think it's better to be safe than sorry to be honest sweetie. Especially as it's such early days in your relationship. But if you trust him then go for it. Show him what you'ver got :P

Hmmm yeh it is tricky. I always struggle taking photos of myself because you wanna get the angle right & that can be hard. I got my best friend to take some pics of me to send to my OH once which worked out really well so maybe if you have a close female friend that you don't mind seeing you in your undies, then you could consider that? x

SexyBumBully wrote:

Agreeing with the others here. Keeping your face out of the photo is important, just to be safe.

As for taking the photo, i usually like to cover boobs and wear sexy knickers when i take it in the mirror. Or sometimes I do like a POV shot and just put my knickers in it. They usually go down well.

The important thing to remember is if your not fully confident sending him the photo, don't do it. Don't let him pressure you into something your not comfortable with. If you'd rather not send him one, wait until you see him, put on something sexy and let him take one himself to take home with him.

Hope this helps, good luck.

SBB xx

Very well said SBB! Wise words x

MW you have the perfect picture on your profile...send that

Thanks guys! Just to say.. I don't feel uncomfortable doing this and he hasn't pressured me at all, he just mentioned it once or twice and I think it could be fun.

I'm okay taking pictures of myself but if someone else is taking the picture I get so embarrassed and shy so asking a girly friend probably wouldn't work!

The general opinion seems to be that less is more. Going to try matching undies and if not then sexy undies with me holding my boobs. x

TTurtle wrote:

MW you have the perfect picture on your profile...send that

Had actually completely forgotten about that photo... hrmmm maybe I will!

Good luck, I'm sure he'll love it! xx

no face n the pic not too revealing, like hands over bare boobs or side cheek of bum

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice mental image

illumine wrote:

if you make it really really dead sexy then even if he does show others it would not be a hugely bad thing :) id say some sexy lingerie, your best hair and makeup and some soft lighting x

You make a good point!

I'm finding it hard to make it sexy because I haven't got the best room to take photos in! The lighting is terribly unflattering, the carpet is a bit yuck and I don't have any bare walls! Damn student houses.

dotdashdot wrote:

I'm finding it hard to make it sexy because I haven't got the best room to take photos in! The carpet is a bit yuck and I don't have any bare walls! Damn student houses.

Bathroom?

Even worse! Cold white walls everywhere and cold bright light!

Having some luck on my bed with my bedside lamp on.

But my boobs are being especially cleavage resistant today and having to hold the camera in one hand is making them look wonky! Grrrr! xx

It's a phone camera and it's a slide phone so you can't rest it on anything! Need to buy a camera badly!

I have actually managed to take a really good photo, I'm lying back on the bed covering my boobs with my hand and it has my face in it. I'm actually a little shocked, I look pretty!

But as I'm small chested anyway and I'm lying on my back I honestly look like I have pecs... no boobs at all!

Hang up a bed sheet over the wall, buy a small tripod to set the camera on assuming you have a timer, edit your face out of it or wear a fancy mask

One thing that could be handy, rather than running back and forth, is videoing yourself - just move slowly through different poses - and then putting it on the PC. Use something like VLC where you can get screengrabs of different moments, then pick the best of those pics.

I don't have a tripod that'll fit my phone, so I tend to hold it to a mirror until I see the relection of the 'stage area', start the video, then use masking tape to hold it in place against the mirror before moving into place. Means I know where the camera's aiming, it's held in place away from me, and if you're using the video option (or a decent length timer) you just have to get yourself into position without worrying about it being off-angle.

Bedsheet on the wall/floor is a good one, especially if you're using the 'pre-placed' method, as it marks out the boundaries of your 'stage' as well as covering naff décor. Another option, if that's not workable, is photoshopping the background - not yourself, as that's a bit naff, especially if he already knows and likes your body - for instance I have nice enough wallpaper, but the designs on it aren't really sexy: use the clone tool to copy the blank wall space onto the patterns or to cover over intrusive pictures or bookcases or whatnot. A bit more effort, but if it's just a smaller horrid bit (like a pattern on the wallpaper or single unit) it's a simple enough way of kicking it out of the shot.

For the lighting, experiment a bit. Might be that daylight through the window is better than the harsh bulb; maybe get a lower wattage bulb to soften the light; see if you can appropriate a lamp or two from somewhere and see where they give the best lighting; even decent candles might go down better. And remember you can always alter the lighting in editing software (GIMP is free and easy enough to get to grips with) so if it's too harsh, just lower the brightness afterwards and that might improve things.

BashfulBabe wrote:

One thing that could be handy, rather than running back and forth, is videoing yourself - just move slowly through different poses - and then putting it on the PC. Use something like VLC where you can get screengrabs of different moments, then pick the best of those pics.

I don't have a tripod that'll fit my phone, so I tend to hold it to a mirror until I see the relection of the 'stage area', start the video, then use masking tape to hold it in place against the mirror before moving into place. Means I know where the camera's aiming, it's held in place away from me, and if you're using the video option (or a decent length timer) you just have to get yourself into position without worrying about it being off-angle.

Bedsheet on the wall/floor is a good one, especially if you're using the 'pre-placed' method, as it marks out the boundaries of your 'stage' as well as covering naff décor. Another option, if that's not workable, is photoshopping the background - not yourself, as that's a bit naff, especially if he already knows and likes your body - for instance I have nice enough wallpaper, but the designs on it aren't really sexy: use the clone tool to copy the blank wall space onto the patterns or to cover over intrusive pictures or bookcases or whatnot. A bit more effort, but if it's just a smaller horrid bit (like a pattern on the wallpaper or single unit) it's a simple enough way of kicking it out of the shot.

For the lighting, experiment a bit. Might be that daylight through the window is better than the harsh bulb; maybe get a lower wattage bulb to soften the light; see if you can appropriate a lamp or two from somewhere and see where they give the best lighting; even decent candles might go down better. And remember you can always alter the lighting in editing software (GIMP is free and easy enough to get to grips with) so if it's too harsh, just lower the brightness afterwards and that might improve things.

Thanks for such a detailed reply! My phone has a video setting but it only lasts 30 seconds which is such a pain! I like the idea of using video then choosing a still image... I used to do that when I had a video camera.

I really need a proper camera, my phone is pretty old and crap and doesn't do very well with sexier lighting! With the curtains open it's way too bright and with the main light on everything is orange. So I had the curtains closed and a bedside lamp on... worked pretty well.

I got a few good pictures of me in my undies or topless but covering my boobs so now I have a little collection that I can choose from! Even though the picture of me lying on my back makes me look like I have no boobs I'm going to send that one to him tomorrow morning. He knows I have small boobs so he'll get over it! And it's very flattering on my face. He won't show it to his friends because there's not much to see... I hope!

Ooh it feels so naughty! I'm very excited to send it to him tomorrow :) xx