Taking toys on holiday

Hi guys,

My OH and I are going abroad next week and I'd like to take some of our toys with us. I know how much he enjoys me taking charge and using various toys on him and want us to have as much fun on our holiday as we do when we're together at home.

Does anyone have any suggestions of how best to pack our various dildos and lube without having any issues at the airport (we do have a suitcase going in the hold so I'm planning to put things in there!)

Thanks

Maybe some LH storage bags and plastic ones for the lubes?

There's quite a few posts on here about taking toys on holiday. If you use the search function at the top some will come up.

A lot of vibes, and bullets have 'travel locks' so if you have the instuctions have a look and see if yours does.

Take out any batteries of any vibes that you have.

Put lubes in a carrier bag so they don't accidently leak over any clothes.

You may have to have your bag searched but just remember, they've seen worse so don't worry about it.

Unless you plan to take a cartload of toys, I would recomment the Lovehoney Deluxe Sex Toy Case, it's nice and you can use a padlock to keep its contents from any prying eyes. It may be indeed a good idea to put your lubes in some plastic bags, just like the ladies say.

And check that you are not going to a country that considers sex toys illegal...

best bet is to stickthem in your case, if they have batteries, I'd remove tose form them.

Have fun whist your away.

FrozenAngel wrote:

There's quite a few posts on here about taking toys on holiday. If you use the search function at the top some will come up.

A lot of vibes, and bullets have 'travel locks' so if you have the instuctions have a look and see if yours does.

Take out any batteries of any vibes that you have.

Put lubes in a carrier bag so they don't accidently leak over any clothes.

You may have to have your bag searched but just remember, they've seen worse so don't worry about it.

Interesting about the travel locks, never knew this, but as a typical male, I've never read the instructions! I just pop the batteries in and hand the toy over to mu OH! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

As people have said they have seen much worse. That said nothing worse than some guard pulling out your lovehoney favourite for the world to see 😥.

Enjoy your holiday, let us know how you get on.

We travelled with just hand luggage on one trip and I thought I'd put a couple of Mrs Floyd's toys in my bag and surprise her when we got to the hotel.

Going through security at Gatwick, the cases go through the x-ray, followed by a young lady with my hand luggage, asking if it was mine. "Yes" I replied and then came her next question, which was "What is in the bag?" I thought to myself, tough it out and tell her about the toys but all I could manage to gibber was "Marital aids." She seemed non plussed but I later thought that she probably didn't even know what my archaic words meant.

Anyway, she emptied the whole case, including the two toys, which were wrapped, in clear plastic bags, oops. There they were, sitting amongst the rest of my belongings, with the luckier passengers passing by without a care in the world. The more observant ones, getting a glimpse into the seedy world of the Floyds. After what seemed an eternity, I was allowed to repack the bag myself and off we went, with my face still red from the ordeal.

The good news is, it started Mrs Floyd's holiday off brilliantly, as, when I told her about the search, she was in stitches. I was rewarded for my thoughtfullness though, so not all bad.

It's taking lube in hand luggage that causes the problem as it has to go in the little plastic bag with all your shampoos etc. if you must then best to decant it into an innocuous plain bottle and mark it moisturiser

We're in Tenerife and put everything in our check in luggage, I wouldn't keep any in hand luggage. Take all you batteries out and pack them in the middle of your clothes so they don't get damaged, put your lube in with you other liquids, all ours went in a watertight bag incase they leaked. We had absolutely no problems.

I'd like to ask a related question; I'm going on holiday tomorrow, and plan on taking my toys with me. I'm a bit concerned about my butt plug raising alarm bells because of its shape. I plan on putting everything in my checked luggage, but I'd rather my suitcase weren't opened and searched. I don't really care about the embarrassment of explaining what my toy is if I put it in my hand luggage, so would it be better to put it in there instead of my checked luggage?

What shape is it?! Honestly it's fine, think how many sex toys go through an airport every day, they know what they look like, make sure you take the battery out

Young and fun95 wrote:

What shape is it?! Honestly it's fine, think how many sex toys go through an airport every day, they know what they look like, make sure you take the battery out

It's this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28502

I don't know, it strikes me as the kind of shape that would make them want to search it. Maybe I'm just too paranoid.

As long as they don't need it demonstrated

Thanks guys, I was thinking plastic bag for the lube...let's just hope they don't search my bag and pull out the double delight strap-on I plan to take :)

We always put ours in the suitcase. Mrs Van loves taking toys abroad.

When it comes to lube decant, decant, decant! I learnt my lesson 😯

ExciterMode wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

It's this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28502

I don't know, it strikes me as the kind of shape that would make them want to search it. Maybe I'm just too paranoid.

I think you're being too paranoid lol it the most but plug looking but plug ever, you can put it in your hand luggage if you're not shy or leave it in a very easy to access place in your suitcase incase they do decide to search it

Put it in some socks!

personally i would put whatever your taking in your suitcase. I had just a RO bullet in a side compartment of my handluggage and the search person took all of my stuff out of my bag.