Tall ladies help!!

Hi everyone!

So I've been "blessed" with height (6-foot) to be exact which all sounds lovely but I'm having a total nightmare with lingerie!

I'm really after some more corsets or teddies so if anyone has any tips or even new suggestions which would suit tall women I'd really appreciate it :)

Ok just to check I'm 5'10 (lost an inch when I broke my back) but most of my height is in my leg length, 34" inside leg, so I struggle to get stockings and suspenders or hold ups.

Is your height more in your body length? There are some nice lace halter neck teddies, but I'm not sure where your difficulties lie, sorry.

Would this be what you are looking for? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33867

How about an under bust corset? Something like this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16658

I am slightly shorter than you (5'11" and size 16/18) and actually find body stocking fit well for something different. X

Or this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22984

Hi everyone, thanks for the answers so far!

Just to clarify I'm long in both body and legs (36" inside legs). I'm a size 12/14 and my boobs are 36DD too which i think takes some of the length off the body.

Ah the joys of being a giant!

Well quite apart from anything else - JEALOUS!!!! XXXX

Hope you find wht you're looking for xx

Bxi1 wrote:

Hi everyone, thanks for the answers so far!

Just to clarify I'm long in both body and legs (36" inside legs). I'm a size 12/14 and my boobs are 36DD too which i think takes some of the length off the body.

Ah the joys of being a giant!

Don't do yourself down. My Mrs is nearly 6 ft and her legs seem to go on for ever. I would reommend anything that's high leg cut. I wouldn't have thought lingerie would be a problem For my Mrs it's finding trousers that are long enough in leg length that she has problems with.

I'm 5'10" and shrinking (ha!).

Sadly my height is more in my legs, causing me to have many issues with tights.

However with corests, I have found longline ones to be very long on the body which are made with steel boning. I'm not sure if LH have any steel boned ones right now. But generally I've found plastic boned corsets to be a bit short, even for myself. I've also start to avoid ones with non-removeable suspenders, as often these are too short for my height too.

Coco de mer have some lovely bit that I've found to work better on taller people too. Although expensive, worrth it, particularly during the sale or when using a discount code.

But you know what, both coco de mer and LH have amazing customer services that I'm sure they wouldn't mind measuring parts of items etc so you can get the right size (I've done this before). And if not their returns are pretty good too!

Ooh thank you!

I've looked at the asos tall range but here lingerie section may as well not exist!

I'll keep searching!
The suggestions have all been helpful.

I feel you pain long legged ladies who are after stockings! I try my tights for stockings. Little more expensive but they have a tall section with lots of choice :)