Tango rattle?

I've not actually got round to using the tango but my other half has..we've noticed a loud rattle on all settings does this happen with anyone else's?

Mine just makes the usual vibrating sound I think.. Slightly more rumbly then my other vibes though. Is it different to any other vibrating toys you have? x

I only have 2 other bullets *sigh* so I'm not 100% on this hence me posting x

I have two tangos and they both have strong vibrations,that are slightly more shakey and like morning glory said a rumbly sound of vibrations, that is not loud and it def isnt the type of sound where you would think something as broken off inside and is ratterling is that the sound you are hearing, they are more powerful then other bullet vibes, i have just got both mine in my hand and i cant hear any rattle coming from them just the strong buzzing and vibrations that intesify as you go higher in the speeds and pattens

how long before the tango rattles is the rattle as soon as you turn it on or does it is thahappnen after its been on awhile

Can't say ours rattles - you can hear the vibrations but I'd say it kinda sounds how I'd expect it to. Does it make any difference to the way you're holding it? Or how tight?

Hmm..I've never heard anyone comment on this before so I would think if it was a normal sound others would have been worried about it too. Perhaps you should use LH livechat? It sounds like it could be faulty hun xx

It happens when the tips places flat so it's like at at 45 degree angle if you get me..I haven't noticed it any other time as its only been used the once x

Might be worth having a word with customer care, i have had mine in every position and im not hearing a rattle, :( you could have a faulty one

Oh bloody heck,I hope I haven't! It still works though so I suppose it's all good..ill have a chat to,or row with LH & see :) thanks x

Xx-katie wrote:

Oh bloody heck,I hope I haven't! It still works though so I suppose it's all good..ill have a chat to,or row with LH & see :) thanks x

without personally hearing it i would not know if it was the same as what mine is like :( least if they do say send it back, and you get another one, you will know if its just a normal tango sound ,you are hearing ,:) also somebody did post on the forum rawhile back regarding their tango ratterling

Hi all,

My we-vibe tango has developed a rattle in it's magnet/rechargeable end which is affecting running time, now lucky to get 15mins when used to get 55mins! (last few wks its been playing up - brought it in Feb this yr and never used rough!)

http://grittywoman.co.uk/we-vibe-tango

Fluffbags has a few videos of the Tango - they'll give you a good idea of whether yours sounds normal or not.

LetsTryThis wrote:

http://grittywoman.co.uk/we-vibe-tango

Fluffbags has a few videos of the Tango - they'll give you a good idea of whether yours sounds normal or not.

Thanks hunni xxx

There is no sound on my bullet comparison video, but check out the Vine, which can be found on the review that LetstryThis linked. (You have to click on the sound icon as Vine auto stays silent) That is generally what your tango should sound like. I have never experienced a rattling, however...

When used with lubricant, it does make a funny, almost rattly noise as it vibrates so hard it seems to "sploosh" the lubricant about, and sounds a little...weird.

Other than that, sorry I cannot be of any more help, if yours sounds rattly it might be faulty, especially if this rattling sound does not happen all the time, but only seems to kick in, like you said, when you hold it a certain way. That sounds very much like classic "broken" rather than "It always makes this noise" In general, vibrators will suddenly change sound only when they are faulty like this. I hope that makes sense? Anyway, have a listen to my video thing and maybe speak to Lovehoney if it sounds wonky xx

Brilliant! Thank you so much ill have a nosey..really appreciate the help :)

I've only used mine 3 times but didn't notice any rattling so far. Maybe try it a few more times just to see if it happens again and put it on charge and see if that makes a difference? If you're still concerned you may want to contact Customer Care on live chat and they will definitely help.

Also, this may sound stupid, but are you wearing any jewellery that could be getting in the way and making it rattle? See I've done that before, I was wearing a ring and my vibrator was making a weird noise and I was very concerned until I realised that it was hitting my ring haha.

Actually, I think I know what you mean... There's the vibrations then there's a separate sound and that's the rattling, it becomes more obvious when you move it. I didn't notice it at first, I just assumed the toy was that loud but I guess not.