Tango

I got the Tango today and I thought you all were exaggerating about its power lol, I have the Touch as well and I thought they were the same basically but they're not even close! I regret waiting so long to get the Tango, I even prefer it over my wand!

It's amazing isn't it! I have never felt the need to get a different vibrator. Does the job every time x

I don't think I'll need to now I have the Tango lol, just get backups eventually :P

I ended up buying 2 because I misplaced one and couldn't bare to be without it lol x

I don't understand how people misplace sex toys lol

I took it to my partners house and it got stuck in the lining of my handbag. I thought I had lost it i was devasted lol

Ohhh lol well at least you found it

Kittycat102 wrote:

Been there, done that ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) Hurts when it is luxury toy ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

As for the Tango, I admit I am the minority, who has one, but never uses it now. I just cannot stand the vibrations because they feel too intensive and too powerful for me now. I had the original and loved it at the time, since I used to struggle with orgasms and had to have very strong vibrations. But this changed over time and now the Tango is collecting dust ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Laveila wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Been there, done that ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) Hurts when it is luxury toy ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

As for the Tango, I admit I am the minority, who has one, but never uses it now. I just cannot stand the vibrations because they feel too intensive and too powerful for me now. I had the original and loved it at the time, since I used to struggle with orgasms and had to have very strong vibrations. But this changed over time and now the Tango is collecting dust ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

I'm in the minority for the Lelo Soraya lol nearly every woman is in love with it but I exchanged it :P

Kittycat102 wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

I'm in the minority for the Lelo Soraya lol nearly every woman is in love with it but I exchanged it :P

Were the vibrations of the soraya close to the strength of the tango? I've been considering getting the soraya

I have only used mine once. It was too powerful and I got scared haha. Love my Touch lots more.

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Were the vibrations of the soraya close to the strength of the tango? I've been considering getting the soraya

Lol no not at all, it's actually quite weak. But you might find it powerful but I doubt it if you're used to the likes of the Tango, I mean the clit stim on the Soraya is barely anything

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

I have only used mine once. It was too powerful and I got scared haha. Love my Touch lots more.

Haha yeah I was scared too :P I love the Touch, I think I prefer the Tango though

Kittycat102 wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Lol no not at all, it's actually quite weak. But you might find it powerful but I doubt it if you're used to the likes of the Tango, I mean the clit stim on the Soraya is barely anything

Thank you, think I will give it a miss then. Wish I could find a rabbit with vibes as strong as a tango.. my hunt continues..

Hmm maybe an LH happy rabbit? The power is pretty intense on them, I have the g-spot one

Kittycat102 wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

I did hear the Soraya is not too strong. If Lelo, I would go for the Mona, Siri, Eiise. I like the two motors of the Elise, as it means some not so frequently seen patterns.

I haven't got a luxury vibrator..hoping to change that Xmas day xx

Lelo ina wave all the way x

I gave into tempation in the sales yesterday and got myself a tango. I'm so excited for postie to arrive wednesday!