Tantric chairs

Hello all,

I would love to have one of these but I would want to try one put with OH before I buy. Does anyone know of a hotel which has one? or any other suggestions.

thanks

Hey and welcome, Gentleman with lady!

It's my dream to own one of these too...hellish pricey so I'd like to try before I buy too! xx

Look interesting, but think you can't beat a bed for sex. You can do all the laying, kneeling and sitting positions and one can stand while the other kneels (one of our favourites), plus you can get another couple on a normal double bed and two more couples on a king-size. The Tantric Chair looks like it is just made for two, or maybe three at the most.

Hub and I have been using bed, couch, mattress, bondage frame, coffee table and all that can be found in our house. It's been more than 2 decades. But I think a new furniture will sized up a little more, so tantric chairs may bring about new sexual endeavors.

Think it's like having a new dildo,. It's so different as compared to what you already have. You tend to enjoy it more. That's me... Keep buying after a while you know.

Had to Google them but I've used similar in dungeon settings as well as therapy and counselling settings.