Tantric Massage

Hi folks, I'm curious about Tantric Massage, and I realise this is a huge topic, that goes very deep. I would like to expand our sex lives, to more than just a bit of rubbing and sucking and throwing it in lol. We have had some interesting ideas over the past, and have done a bit of solo sex play in swing clubs, naturism and fun on holiday, I'll point out that we are into US and no 3rd parties. It's usually me that instigates, with a bit of resistance from the OH, but usually once we are doing something she enjoys it. I think my OH would benefit from learning to relax more, and learning more about switching off from the noise of a busy life, plus lowering boundaries she has about discussing sex, as she's been brought up to keep closed about such things. So Tantra, I would like to learn more about it, plus have a massage for both of us, of some kind. Not sure how to proceed and have lots of questions. I understand that a massage can include lots of sexual content, but obviously it's more than just happy endings style massage. Think there's a big world for us to learn out there, but my obstacles are not knowing how to learn about it, getting the OH into it, including going down the road of a hands on sexual massage, and perhaps going to a sex workshop. Again, I know she'll put up resistance, but once she's into it she will enjoy it. So, have you guys had any experience with Tantra, any suggestions for workshops, massages etc? Any suggestions on how I introduce my OH to it. (NB. I'm a very romantic, sensitive, sensual kinda guy, and I see tantra as a way to bring us closer and more intimate, perhaps strengthening our already close bond even more - like I said earlier on, sex is more than just physical activity!)

(sorry for the wall of text and lack of paragraphs, wrote it on my phone and for some reason it doesn't like gaps!)