Tattoos in naughty places

Anyone have any, and what are they?

I don't have one :P just one regular tattoo on chest

I have one on my arse - nothing naughty about that. I had it done there as I only wanted 'certain' people to see it ;-)

Not yet, I have about 13 regular inkworks, But I do at some point want my ass and just above my manhood done. The nearest I have any ink to a 'naughty' place is just off from my left nipple ;)

Loves huni wrote:

ooh ooh ooh my oh just came up with an idea i LOVE, i now want the word 'slut' or something along those lines tattooed in white on my inner thigh ;) xx

Ad wants slut! Perhaps rather than a tattoo some form of tanning or lack of tanning? Less permanent.

WandA wrote:

Loves huni wrote:

ooh ooh ooh my oh just came up with an idea i LOVE, i now want the word 'slut' or something along those lines tattooed in white on my inner thigh ;) xx

Ad wants slut! Perhaps rather than a tattoo some form of tanning or lack of tanning? Less permanent.

I've wanted the word Slut tattood somewhere private for years.

It'd have some significance in that people don't expect it (I look very innocent) and because sex is very important to me and I hate that people still class it as a "taboo" subject (just like Slut is a "taboo" word).

But I don't want to "ruin" any private parts with black writing so I need to find somewhere that's discreet without being on any "privates" (ie boobs, bum, mound)

Adx

Loves huni wrote:

thats why i like the idea of a white tattoo there less visible at first glance ;)

or how about getting one on the inside of her bottom lip as they actually rub off after a few months! :P

not that im giving suggestions ;) x

Hmmm white tattoo is a good idea! It's having big black writing on my skin that puts me off! I want something permanent but just not as harsh as black. Do white tattoos last as well?

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Loves huni wrote:

thats why i like the idea of a white tattoo there less visible at first glance ;)

or how about getting one on the inside of her bottom lip as they actually rub off after a few months! :P

not that im giving suggestions ;) x

Hmmm white tattoo is a good idea! It's having big black writing on my skin that puts me off! I want something permanent but just not as harsh as black. Do white tattoos last as well?

Adx

I've been deciding for years where I should get it and when!

Adx

I like this idea, very subtle.

I have two tattoos but not anywhere remotely naughty, one on my lower back/hip and one on my ankle.

UV tattoos!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UV_tattoo

Ad would glow every time she went by my tortoise!

You could always have it done in a pastel colour. Or a teal or pink or red. =) Not as harsh, more feminine and easier to see than white. White tattoos can look more yellowy depending on your skin colour, and if you're pale, it 'l hardly show. You have to get it redone more often than other colours also.

Pixieking wrote:

You could always have it done in a pastel colour. Or a teal or pink or red. =) Not as harsh, more feminine and easier to see than white. White tattoos can look more yellowy depending on your skin colour, and if you're pale, it 'l hardly show. You have to get it redone more often than other colours also.

Well that's what I wondered - whether it'd last as long. It's why I initially thought black as the *only* option, I'm not a fan of coloured tattoos usually, but actually, pastel sounds nice too!

Lots of good suggestions.

Adx

Pixieking wrote:

Thanks for the info. It does appear it's worth looking in to... To the Google! *Whoosh!*

I'd love a naughty tattoo! I have 4 at the moment all are hidden but the closet to naughty is the one on my bikini line :)

I have private piercings though :)

WandA wrote:

UV tattoos!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UV_tattoo

Ad would glow every time she went by my tortoise!External Media

Is that what the kids are calling it these days then? External Media

There are some really interesting colours (and fantastic shading techinques!) here -

http://twistedsifter.com/2010/05/abstract-tattoos-amanda-wachob/

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I would like to have my clit hood pierced, but I think I'm too chicken to get it done.

Never had a tattoo anywhere, let alone somewhere naughty.

A friend of a friend has a small tattoo of flowers on her inner labia apparently. Never seen it myself. Unsure if it's true. Don't know if you can tattoo there with it being such fragile skin, but I dunno..

you can tattoo there the same as you can tattoo inside your mouth, basically it doesnt last long :)

re: hood piercing... i have a VCH... didnt hurt and healed in 2 weeks.... love it although it doesnt enhance after a few months although I have friends who say the opposite :)

check out http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/forum/ they have loads of information about piercing and tattoos :D

my boyfriend has lots of tattoos including one on his cock

Wow Gina, bet that must have been painful for him

Ginasex wrote:

my boyfriend has lots of tattoos including one on his cockExternal Media

Ohh that made my eyes water

This is true ouch:

http://www.altnation.com/forums/tattoos-piercings-chat/55342-puff-magic-dragon-warning-penis.html

I've had various piercings and do have a tattoo on my labia, however it has faded.

I plan to have permanent hair removal before getting the tattoo touched up and added to