Tease and denial

How many partake in this when the man is teased. My OH is my Domme and I want her to try this with me. Can anyone recommend a guide she could read?

Anyone? What are your favourite types of denial and teasing.

Depends what you want to do. There are utube vids that show how to edge, there's prostrate massage or there's chastity

It's such a broad subject that it wouldn't be practical to give you the full lowdown here. Can you naoorow down what you'd like to try?

I'm kept in chastity and my OH unlocks me and plays with her little fella but doesn't let me cum. Then she locks me back up again - I love it!

KeptLocked wrote:

Depends what you want to do. There are utube vids that show how to edge, there's prostrate massage or there's chastity

It's such a broad subject that it wouldn't be practical to give you the full lowdown here. Can you naoorow down what you'd like to try?

I'm kept in chastity and my OH unlocks me and plays with her little fella but doesn't let me cum. Then she locks me back up again - I love it!

I need someone like your OH in my life lol. I'm a cum addict and I don't care how or where I get it, I don't need sex to cum, I just need to cum, several times a day, I have no self control so when the urge comes on I act on it, I need someone to take control of things ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

As we get older and more experienced sex is like fine dining or a good wine. Its not about volume but the exquisite quality.

To be edged for days told to wait and leave yourself alone. Knowing that the final release wil be huge is so arousing in its self.

To be kept on a heightened state of mental arousal. The knowledge that someone else is manipulating it is way beyond the pure physical aspect of sex. The brain is the biggest sexual organ just indulging in the physical aspect of sex is a little underwhelming really. We have the mental and cognitive ability to take it way beyond the simple animalistic reproduction.

When this is achieved the actual physical stimulation is exquisite and not be very much at all to go on and on held back just from orgasm.it takes great skill from the giver but the rewards are so fulfilling seeing someone in such sexual pleasure fills a very deep and giving part of every humans soul.

It doesn't even need inter course and actually gives much greater control if a hand or tongue is used.

The final and most important price to teasing (edging) and come denial is imagination and sexual vocabulary. Talking, txting or communication is the absolute key.

Learn the key words that turn your partner on. The demeanor they like them delivered in. Submissive or dominant tones how explicit and graphic all add to the heightened sexual arousal.

The final orgasm when its given is massive. Very very intense as close to a full body as a man can get . the physical amount of ejaculant in a man is doubled . The volume coming out fee!s amazing too. If incorporated with prostate massage then I believe this is the apex of male orgasm.

The question is based on a male being teased. I have found it possible to reverse the roles. Edging a woman is a much tougher thing to do but women are far more mental in their arousal so for us guys we need to learn and understand this far far more than most get even close too.

It has been my experience that this is the best way to get a woman to experience an ejaculation or squirt. The use of hands , oral or some of LH's toys on a woman and not move to intercourse is far more likely to give her this wonderful experience.

Gentle giant wrote:

As we get older and more experienced sex is like fine dining or a good wine. Its not about volume but the exquisite quality.

To be edged for days told to wait and leave yourself alone. Knowing that the final release wil be huge is so arousing in its self.

To be kept on a heightened state of mental arousal. The knowledge that someone else is manipulating it is way beyond the pure physical aspect of sex. The brain is the biggest sexual organ just indulging in the physical aspect of sex is a little underwhelming really. We have the mental and cognitive ability to take it way beyond the simple animalistic reproduction.

When this is achieved the actual physical stimulation is exquisite and not be very much at all to go on and on held back just from orgasm.it takes great skill from the giver but the rewards are so fulfilling seeing someone in such sexual pleasure fills a very deep and giving part of every humans soul.

It doesn't even need inter course and actually gives much greater control if a hand or tongue is used.

The final and most important price to teasing (edging) and come denial is imagination and sexual vocabulary. Talking, txting or communication is the absolute key.

Learn the key words that turn your partner on. The demeanor they like them delivered in. Submissive or dominant tones how explicit and graphic all add to the heightened sexual arousal.

The final orgasm when its given is massive. Very very intense as close to a full body as a man can get . the physical amount of ejaculant in a man is doubled . The volume coming out fee!s amazing too. If incorporated with prostate massage then I believe this is the apex of male orgasm.

The question is based on a male being teased. I have found it possible to reverse the roles. Edging a woman is a much tougher thing to do but women are far more mental in their arousal so for us guys we need to learn and understand this far far more than most get even close too.

It has been my experience that this is the best way to get a woman to experience an ejaculation or squirt. The use of hands , oral or some of LH's toys on a woman and not move to intercourse is far more likely to give her this wonderful experience.

Thanks that's great. I love my OH telling me by txt or email what she expects of me and the consequences if I dont follow.

My wife and I have been exploring denial play for about 5 months now. The longest I have been denied for is two weeks, with plenty of orgasms for her. We used a chastity cage from time to time but mainly when I am home alone.

We are working together on the tease element with a lmore experience on when I am on the edge and knowing to stop.

We have also have fun with a penis extension sleeve. Which worked very very well.

Gentle giant wrote:

Can I just say that I am not experienced to this extend in this particular field, but your description here was just plain WOW!!!!!

Gentle Giant, any training technique advice for someone interested in exploring female Orgasm denial with their OH? I've been reading a number of tumblr blogs about it and am looking for beginner level advice for my other half.

Many thanks and your most welcome

SEL18 wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

Can I just say that I am not experienced to this extend in this particular field, but your description here was just plain WOW!!!!!

Many thanks and your most welcome

Mischief & Trouble wrote:

Gentle Giant, any training technique advice for someone interested in exploring female Orgasm denial with their OH? I've been reading a number of tumblr blogs about it and am looking for beginner level advice for my other half

Each woman is very different. As you spend more time with yours take time to !listen and learn. Women are far more mentally stimulated than we guys.

Take time to ask explicit even embarrassing e questions about her arousal. The act of simply asking and communicating about sex can be very erotic.

Persist in trying to bring sex discussions up . it will hep you both find out things that you enjoy or want to try. Don't allow it to go straight to your loins. Keep focused and engage your brain. Mind over sexual matter.

KeptLocked wrote:There are utube vids that show how to edge.

*off to the U-toob!*

Fanks for that ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Thanks Gentle Giant. Sound advice indeed ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)