Teasing.

My husband and I have become more playful lately, and our sex drive is higher than normal. My husband has started to tease me hear and there and always leaves me wnting more. E.g if i'm washing up he will stand behind me and wrap his arms around me and put his hand down my trousers and rub my clit, or if i'm wearing a skirt he will bend me over the counter and enter me for a short time and walk away smiling. This always gets me really horny ( I feel it now just typing this). Has anyone got any teasing tips that I can do to him, to give him the same feeling?

My OH and I were browsing through the shelves and rails of a kinky clubware and bondage shop once. The shop was open into the early evening and there was only one other couple browsing the products.

I was looking through some of the hardware while my OH was stroking the latexwear and she looked over at the other couple as the lady went up to the gent and casually stroked up the bulge in his trousers. Just once. Then looked him in the eye and moved away to browse through something else.

So, my OH walked over to me and did the same, which came as a bit of a surprise. She now repeats this every now and then when we are out. She also knows my sensitivity to nipple play and when shopping in the freeze aisle at a super market she looked around to see if we were being observed and then gripped both my nipples through my t shirt until I groaned and then she walked away. Stiffy all the way home. I did point out that we were probably on the cctv.

If he’s coming up behind you close enough, you can always turn the tables slightly and rub against him with your bum.

i believe one hand down the pocket of his trousers is also a classic. “Accidentally” giving him a flash of brightly coloured underwear (nice excuse to buy something new and sexy he hasnt seen yet) and brushing against him, again “accidentally”, also work well.

going in for a kiss and then not quite getting it, either brushing lips or kissing the corner of the mouth instead also really works for me. So i dont see why that isnt worth a try.

Sounds pretty hot. The only thing my partner does when I'm washing up is pulls my pants down and runs off giggling knowing I can't pull them up straight away because my hands are wet and soapy, lol

As for teasing (not sure if it counts) but there's times when I've been on top grinding on him and I'll just insert the very tip of his penis. If he tries to thrust deeper, I just move further away. Drives him mad! It makes the eventual full sex feel great, though :P

Not sure if it's quite the same as it's not spontaneous but we use remote eggs and remote plugs to tease each other when we're out.

I allways like to tease the Mrs when she is washing up and I usually wrap my arms around her and start kissing her lower back making my way up to her neck and feeling her boobs on the way up , she usually tells me to stop it though as people might walk by from our kitchen window haha

You could do the good old treat them mean keep them Keen,

Wake him up to a nice little suck let him think your going to take him all the way and when he is all set simply stop whisper in his ear what you want him to do to you and then finish off with LATER and walk away refuse him, even better if you can head off to work and he knows he will have to wait the entire day.

just be warned when he does get his hands on you he will be very keen to offload his pent up desires so just make sure your clear on what you told him you wanted 😍

Trust me from my experience it's very hot and he will know he has been teased all day long.

OH loves watching me apply lipstick.

I've got a vintage compact mirror in my bag with a choice of bright red or bright pink.

He loves it when I click the compact open and slowly draw the lipstick on - I finish with a flick of my tongue and snap the compact closed then carry on with what ever I was doing.

This works anywhere - in a restaurant, in the car, in front of family / friends etc. It's our flirty code. Sometimes it very effective when I break off sex / foreplay with no warning to do the lipstick thing, and sometimes he asks.

Next time he is away I might video it and send it to him.

Send him naughty pictures. Do the same to him, rub his cock and then jump in the bath or something. Send him naughty texts x