Technical question #1

Pardon my naivety but what precisely does a 'boobie hug' entail and can a man perform 1?

From what I gather, if you've ever been hugged by a well endowed lady and felt that if they didn't let go soon you were going to get trapped in there, well, that is a boobie hug.

A hug.. with boobies being squashed in the middle.. Basically.

Unless, there's something more to it that I don't know? o.O

I think a guy can be a receptor of a boobie hug...

Pixieking wrote:

From what I gather, if you've ever been hugged by a well endowed lady and felt that if they didn't let go soon you were going to get trapped in there, well, that is a boobie hug.

Not just well endowed ladies!

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Pixieking wrote:

Adx

that technically would be called a mooby hug External Media

True true. =)

I suppose it just brought back memories of a particular girl. It's strange how you can feel like you are being eatten alive when all you're doing is dancing. *blinks*

Pixieking wrote:

I suppose it just brought back memories of a particular girl. It's strange how you can feel like you are being eatten alive when all you're doing is dancing. *blinks*

LOL!

jav_ski wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Pixieking wrote:

Adx

Actually - I meant flatter ladies!

I can give a perfectly good booby hug despite having very little in the boob department.

Pixieking - I know what you mean - my mum is a larger busted lady and as I child I felt suffocated by hugs. Maybe that needs another name though?

Adx

a boobie hug is a hug given where the intention of the female is to excite the male by squeazing her breasts into him or by rubbing them against his chest.

squishy wrote:

a boobie hug is a hug given where the intention of the female is to excite the male by squeazing her breasts into him or by rubbing them against his chest.

Ooh, I wonder if this is an actual definition lol.

My OH gets these all the time from me.. Well, everytime we meet. *Sigh* Good times.

x X x wrote:

squishy wrote:

Ooh, I wonder if this is an actual definition lol.

My OH gets these all the time from me.. Well, everytime we meet. *Sigh* Good times.

Also depends on the intention.

On the forums they're intended as a friendly gesture rather than to try and excite/arouse.

Adx

Umm, If thats the case squishy, Then oh boy am I in trouble lol. The amount of booby hugs Ive had on here from ll the girts.......

all the girls lol

i think it was started on the forums as a friendly thing. boobs do tend to get in the way when you give hugs anyway

Pixieking wrote:

True true. =)

I had a mate back home who used to put his head into my cleavage when i hugged him. a bit of a feat since he's 6ft odd and im only 5ft3

I like booby hugs!

Looked it up in the urban dictionary and the defination is... A nice long, warm, hard, tight hug that squashes one's boobs against anothers chest.

Seduced wrote:

all the girls lol

What 'bout us girts?

Anyone invented the vaj hug yet?

WandA wrote:

Anyone invented the vaj hug yet?

It can only be a matter of time.... External Media

jav_ski wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Pixieking wrote:

Adx

I've given up differentiating - If you have to worry about the gender, you just don't need the hug badly enough...

Seduced wrote:

Umm, If thats the case squishy, Then oh boy am I in trouble lol. The amount of booby hugs Ive had on here from all the girls.......<fixed>

And some of the blokes, too. External Media