🎁 Tell us your Christmas tales!

Christmas day itself is generally more family orientated for us and by the end of the day and suffering from an overload of food coma sexy times are generally taken over with exhaustion and a need for sleep however… Boxing Day is more us orientated (especially now neither of us have to work Christmas or Boxing Day!) I always get something silly, sex orientated be it the crackers LH did a while ago or the very fun Penis Pokey and always have skimpy Christmas themed attire. A few years ago though the OH got me the Hot Pink Clone-A-Willy and we had so much fun making it on Boxing Day. I thoroughly recommend one of these kits as a sexy, fun activity if you have a house to yourself and a bit of free time over the festive period. We got a excellent replica from it though the very poor vibrations does mean it gets usurped for better vibrators but the memories of making it are great.

5 Likes

Mrs Joe and my encounter with LH all started when I got a pink fluffy pussy cat stocking for her to open one Christmas Day morning, filled with a selection of LH stocking filler toys.
After the two little ones had opened their stockings and were safely with the grandparents it was our turn to open our adult stocking and enjoy Christmas Day morning properly. We’ve continued with this tradition for the past few years, but making sure this particular stocking doesn’t get found by the grandparents as we travel around over Christmas is always a challenge!

3 Likes

Years ago, i worked with alot of woman and we all pretty much knew each others business.
I opened up a present on xmas morning from a colleague.
It was a vibrating bullet wrapped in an amazing gift box.
I was made up lol
She asked me if i liked it and did i use it…yes :rofl:
Best work gift ever

3 Likes

@JonnybGoode thanks for all these great suggestions!!!

Two years back my girlfriend bought me a auto blow and I had never used one. Excited to try it out I went into the rec room to be alone and while I was orgasming 9 family members walked in and I couldn’t stop it was the most awkward Christmas ever but the best orgasm

1 Like

Last year I got the Lovehoney advent calendar, it was the best advent calendar I’ve ever had!! I’m considering getting another one this year. I’d go into more detail but I’m pretty sure you all know how the story ends. Lol

1 Like

I once bought some sexy lingerie for Christmas Morning it was a all in one and crotch less…however the back was so fiddly to tie by myself so the tassels had to just tuck in where they could :see_no_evil:
He wasn’t too bothered in the end :joy:
But it was a right faff - so this year I might just stick to sensible pants!

2 Likes

This year is going to be a strange one. Our second child and first daughter is due by cesarean section on the 23rd of December​:thinking: So going to be a different Christmas day. Knew i should have put that condom on in march​:joy:

5 Likes

Our first grandchild, a boy, was born on Dec 32rd. His mum had diabetes during pregnancy so he was born with a high sugar level and they were held in hospital till his sugar level dropped. Consequently we spent Christmas Day that year in hospital, Christmas Dinner and all.

I don’t look forward to our Christmas, it’s always full of unpleasantness,

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Honey_Beez!

I have been the one incharge of buying the toys but this year I’ve asked my man to get me toys for Xmas! Who needs a new blender when you can have blended orgasms lol. That’s why I really want

the lelo Ida wave

and the

We-Vibe Date Night Special Edition App controlled Couples Kit
ÂŁ179.99

Santa better bring me a big ol’ sack of sex toys this year :⁠-⁠)

2 Likes

An old girlfriend and I took a trip to Dublin for an over night trip away to do a bit of Christmas shopping. It was one of those frustrating, annoying trips, too many people and far too much tat. Anyway we had a nice lunch and a couple of pints of the black stuff and things weren’t quite so bad. She dragged me into Gap to get out of the rain which was a blessing as it was starting to rain pretty heavily. After a bit of looking and finding stuff to try it was off to try some clothes on…

You can guess the bit that comes next, makes it my most memorable Christmas shopping trip.

1 Like