šŸŽ Tell us your Christmas tales!

Hey All,

We wanna hear some of your festive stories, any cheeky encounters under the mistletoe or maybe a present from Santaā€™s sack got a great response!

What were your favourite saucy presents over the years? Or is there something you wish would be left under the tree for you?

:christmas_tree: :bell:

7 Likes

Not saucy or sexy, but it got a laughā€¦in the 80ā€™s my girlfriend smoked.
I got a housebrick and attached a match on a piece of string to it, popped it in a shoebox stuffed with crepe paper, then gift wrapped it with paper and a big bow.
For a week it sat under the tree at her parents house and she kept picking up and shaking this weighty gift wondering what it could possibly be?

On Christmas day she unwrapped it last and had a puzzled look on her face when she saw what it was.
I then told her it was a disposable cigarette lighter!
I am lucky she didnā€™t bounce it off my head, but the whole family was in stitches laughing!

7 Likes

I dream of the day I get a saucy present under the tree :pleading_face::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

We with my 2nd wife we started giving a naughty present at Xmas, one kept fir under the pillow once the kids were out the way or after santa had set up so technically it was Xmas day.
The first one was https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/glass-dildos/p/lovehoney-slimline-realistic-textured-sensual-glass-dildo-6.5-inch/a31109g75094.html
Lovely slim glass dildo, so itā€™s continued each year from lingerie to toys, some appealed and some were a definitely a miss

9 Likes

I remember giving my wife a mains powered Lovehoney wand when they first came out. She loved it at the time ā€œBest toy everā€ was the conclusion. She clearly felt that the girls needed to be educated in the new addition to the toy box and messaged them on WhatsApp. Within seconds one had replied saying ā€œSnapā€ with a photo of the same toy. And review :grin:

4 Likes

The best present I got, well apart from hubbyā€™sā€¦. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Is my womanizer Pro40 :ok_hand:
And definitely a lot of fun to get us on the naughty list :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

A few years ago I got custom genuine leather bed restraints + cuffs + collar + flogger made by a professional leathersmith and oh my god! Absolutely no shade to the more affordable options (we happily used those for years!) but to have something custom made to my body, measurements, and preferences was a game changer. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Santa delivered sperm to an egg last Christmas and we know have a second child!! I always get my OH some sexy lingerie but have never ordered it from lovehoney maybe this year I do!!!

8 Likes

My boyfriend and I christmas eve had been out and weā€™d promised his mum weeks before that we would put up his little sisters barbie 3ft dream townhouse with elevator when she was asleepā€¦so it would be ready to play with straight away when she woke upā€¦
Mumā€¦dadā€¦younger sister and brother all in bedā€¦2am.
We managed itā€¦castle grey skull for the younger brother in one cornerā€¦ and this great barbie contraption in the other.

We managed a quickie bent over and some how he managed to decorate the liftā€¦and after that I kept reminding him how he shot his load in a lift with me one christmas eveā€¦:christmas_tree:

Closest Iā€™ve got to sex in a liftā€¦but it was niceā€¦presents everywhereā€¦tree twinkling.
Barbie and Ken watchingā€¦:scream:

:arrow_double_up::arrow_double_up::sweat_drops:

6 Likes

I love this! Thats a great present :black_heart:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I havenā€™t got any festive stories, never had any cheeky encounters, or any saucy presents.
Each year I privately wish things sexually would improve but it never happens.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve no saucy Christmas stories, it was never a very festive time with either of my exes.

Last Christmas was my first Christmas single in a few years. I had a few drinks at my parents and when I went home I put some Christmas socks on and took some festive pics for my Fab profile :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Christmas Eve is always our ā€˜adult giftsā€™ time before Christmas day is full of family. My favourite has to have been naughty lingerie or my LH wand! Santa is always good to meā€¦

4 Likes

We buy each other a toy from LH every Christmas, Birthday and Mothers/Fathers Day.

I look forward to the festive season as she has a Santa Basque, briefs and stockings which come out at this happy time.

4 Likes

I get the wife a naughty prezzie every year to open on xmas day once everyone has gone to bed.
One year I got them mixed up with one of her other presents, it was just a square box, and she opened it with the whole family in attendance.
Luckily I noticed and grabbed it before all was revealed but I think the game was up. It didnā€™t help that I was very red and a bit flustered :hot_face:
I now keep them very separate

7 Likes

I put a little LH giftbag together for my OH for our last anniversary, which was separate from her other gifts. It contained:

My OH was VERY pleased with the Rose toy and a little something for her to use on me too, which was a winner!

We always love to introduce a bit of fun and games into the bedroom, so the cards and dice were an awesome gift and led to much fun for both of us and still do!

The vouchers were also a great addition and I still leave this lying around for her to find and cash in when she is ready!

Opening the presents together was also an awesome way to set the mood!

Have fun out there people and keep up the good work LH!

JbG

4 Likes

Omg this reminds me of when I was a teenager, I would do something similar to my siblings. One year, I had a present wrapped in wrapping paper, wrapped in a layer of duct tape, wrapped in another layer of wrapping paper, placed a gift bag, placed in a larger gift bag. The whole thing took about 10 min for my sister to unwrap (alot of duct tape). At the end of the day she opened it up and to her surprise it was a head of lettuce! The greatest part was our parents emphasized manners when we grew up so she said ā€œthank you very muchā€. After I had my fun, I gave her her real present, so it was all good.

Flash forward 10 years, I talked to her about that Christmas and she told me that she just about cried when she received her head of lettuceā€¦ Too funny.

Back on topic, my best Xmas memory like this was the SO in lingerie with a soft blanket down right by the fireplace (actively on of course). Mmmm that was hawt!

4 Likes

Another not saucy or sexy oneā€¦a few Christmasā€™s ago i run out of vodka, and couldnā€™t be bothered to leave the house to buy a bottle, so i opened a bottle bag that was under the tree tagged with my name, knowing it would be vodka. I filled the empty with water and swapped them!

2 Likes

You might get a cringe laugh out of this one folks.

Summary: I was in a long distance relationship. Christmas we always sent a spicy Christmas gift to one another and one regular gift.

Previous partner mentioned my gift had arrived via mail. I thought to myself, sheā€™d gotten the ā€œ we have delivered your parcelā€ email to my home for crimbo via Royal Mail before Iā€™d arrived back home. However, sometimes they take a photo for evidence of delivery. Oh yes. Right then and there, someone else was holding a Star Wars figurine in one parcel and ā€˜something elseā€™ in the other parcel in the ā€˜evidence of deliveryā€™ photo. I can 100% confirm LH have discreet packaging and I was so thankful it looked like a normal package with my name it. panic mode

In summary. Send spicy gifts for holibobs for after you arrive at your destination or give them in person before you travel.

2 Likes

In my early twenties, living with my girlfriend, we had our first xmas together. We were opening presents on xmas day and she handed me a soft parcel. I suspected it was an item of clothing but had no idea what it could be as the gift was from my Aunty. The shiny red wrapping paper soon came off and out slipped a pair od silk boxer shorts. They were dark green with a small santa image printed across them.
I was a little surprised!
Nothing was said about them until later that evening at bed time ehen my gf suggested i put them on. She spent such a long time teasing me about my Aunty sending me saucey undies and stroked me through the lovely soft silk for what seemed like ages until eventually I made them rather sticky!

1 Like