Temperature Oral play

The wife in bringing me a coffee up to bed has just decided to give me a bit of Oral in encouragement to get up,she had just had a mouthful of coffee , OMG the warmth was incredible, I've had the little guy dipped in champagne - wine etc but never anything hot , I will be trying that again, if you've never done this you had better get the kettle on , INTENSE xx

Haha. Thanks for the tip. Extra strong mint + oral is supposed to be good too I hear.

Sounds good, Might give it a go.

Many years ago a girlfriend had an amazing oral technique. She would suck on an ice cube until it was rounded and her mouth was very cold. Then start to give me oral. Whilst she had the ice in her mouth it was impossible to come. She was very skilled and kept most of the water in her mouth whilst breathing through her nose. When it warmed up she was able some how to swish it around the head of my penis not pump up and down and make me come.

Done this a few times and had it done to me too. The ice version is also amazing. never tried the champagne version though! Must add this onto my bucket list! lol

HairyMuse wrote:

Haha. Thanks for the tip. Extra strong mint + oral is supposed to be good too I hear.

My partner told me a horror story involving those mint strips you can get that dissolve on your tongue. His ex used one before going down on him. He said it burned like a (insert swear words here) and he spend the next ten minutes with his penis in the sink, splashing water.

Kinda reminds me of the time I used hand lotion to give my freshly shaved ex a hand job. His balls went as red as tomatos and there were tears. He also did the sink splashy thing too. Can't say I blame him. oops!

Ouch!

It's very very nice after a cup of tea. Have also had it done with a partial mouth full of Bailey's ., the cream stopped the whiskey from burning to much and the girlfriend said it helped her to swallow as she wasn't keen on come.

Amanda you've done my usual trick and only read the last post. I posted the ice cubes earlier in the thread. However I only referred two one ice cube, you are obviously much more skilled and can use 2 or more. WOW. lol.

Minty toothpaste!! x

I've done this to an ex boyf with cold fresh orange juice! He went wild for it! x

I am always partial to the ice cube effect.. and I know its off topic but, a mint chewing gum surprised me the other day..