Temperature play

Well, I use to put ice cubes up my ass. It felt great, but cold. Then after it melted, it flushed me out. Then I would put more ice up my ass.

Terri JJ wrote:

as is coca cola (or any fizzy drink)

Yup ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) chilled sparkling water

Love some temperature play! We sometimes keep a glass dildo in the fridge (which once caused some amusement/embarrassment when we had friends over for drinks one evening) and iced water for oral is great!! Be careful with hot drinks.. don't go too hot and burn anything delicate!!

My new girlfriend and I recently tried this with a cup of Coffee and a chilled glass dildo . Whilst I was using the chilled glass dildo on her she was giving me a BJ with a mouth of warm coffee . I have got to say Wow what a great feeling it was for the both of us.

Recently Iā€™ve been using and rubbing ice over my nipples, balls, cock and anus and feels great. I havenā€™t done any warm hot temperature play for a while.

Donā€™t think my wife likes ice too much but will try again. Sheā€™s given me warm water BJ before but will ask her to try coffee sometime to how that feels.

For any men on here for stimulating your prostate gland do you prefer cold toys of warmed up toys?

Iā€™m aiming for a super male o prostate orgasm. I use LH glass beaded 7 inches glad dildo quite often for really good prostate milking. Not sure if I was to leave it in the fridges for a while if that will decrease the amount my prostate feels it but will give it a try sometime.

1 Like

Ice or cold items can be fun when it is hot outside. In our home, we have a level just for us adults who sleep together. Thereā€™s a few insertable things in the fridge in the kitchenette there - no worries about kids or guests finding that. Its actually useful in summer for getting body temperature down - you cool off fast when you have a fan on you, a cold drink in hand, and two cold glass rods stuffed inside. :wink: But unlike some, I donā€™t cum as easily from cold things - its mostly just to relax. For me, cumming requires heat.

I love hot objects in winter, and I can soak in hot water for hours. Thereā€™s something magical about the jets in our bathtub. Turn the water on super hot, and the jet speed on medium - I can just dangle my clit in front of it and ride wave after wave of orgasms. And being in water, I can ejaculate as much as I need to with zero thought about where it goes.

1 Like

I have been a fan of cool - cold play for a long time . I think about 45 years ago I started with popsicles and then a multitude of food fun . Cool or cold on my nipples , nap of my neck and cock and or balls gets me going . Warm and hot just do not do it for me . I am thinking why have I not chilled my anal toys ?

1 Like

I had a guy use a ice cube on my clit and all I can say is wow

I just washed out a tray of ten ice cubes, gave it a good wash out and filled up and will see if have some time to use them on myself tomorrow. Think weā€™ve got some make your own ice lollies sticks in our freezer but our sonā€™s sometimes use them so Iā€™ll leave them alone :joy:

I put my LH 7 inches glass beaded dildo in the fridge today for the first time and could feel the cold when I inserted it into my back door. Before then I had played with ice cubes over myself.

3 Likes

Bet that felt good!

2 Likes

Yes @leaho21 I could definitely feel the cold temperature and felt good going in. After a few seconds I had warmed it up but was a good change up for the first entry.

today I went bonkers with the ice :laughing:

Froze some:

Normal ice cubes
Coffee ice cubes
Milk ice cubes

Word of warning coffee ice cubes leave a stain on white towels or bath mats! :woozy_face:

Frozen coffee cubes didnā€™t feel any different.

Frozen milk cubes were pretty awesome. Leave white marks stains lines white stuff everywhere a bit like cum or sliquid, would recommend frozen milk cubes.

I washed a glass out, filled it quarter full and added tiny bit of mint mouthwash to it. It froze really well into a massive ice cube.

Put the other ice cubes into that glass.

I left one ice cube in my belly button navel. Used other ice cubes to rub over my lips, tongue, nipples, chest, face, neck, tummy, thighs, penis, testacles, bottomā€¦ Pretty much everywhere. Had ice all over me whilst I was playing with my toys.

The bathroom floor got pretty wet but was easy to wipe dry up.

I got pretty cold but felt good. I was using my oepn ended vibrating masturbator laying on my back cock facing towards the ceiling and other using my massive ice cube everywhere I broke it into bits to use inside my vibrating masturbator which made for a new fantastic different type of orgasm.

Really mixed it up today and didnā€™t cost much apart from a bit of water meter for the water and electricity for my freezer which was on already :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I read a good article about a man who put ice cubes in his partners vagina before having amazing piv Penis in vagina sex but not sure if my wife would be up for that but I replicated it pretty well today solo! :sweat_drops:

Today I put my metal nipple clamps in the fridge for it a bit then applied them to my nipples which had some ice in nipples suckers beforehand.

1 Like

I love ice cubes to add a bit of fun. The feeling against my nipples is insane! Just makes fun last longer too

2 Likes