Temperature play

Not sure if this counts as that but the other day my OH gave me oral but before she did this she had an icelolly so her mouth was freezing and it was a really weird but extreamly nice sensation

Has anyone else out there done this and would it have the same effect the other way round? Thanks

Yes....and yes ! It certainly works both ways.....an ice cube in the mouth while giving oral is amazing. An extra strong mint is pretty good to as is coca cola (or any fizzy drink) ....a little popping candy in the mouth is a great sensation too 😉 xx

Hot drink works too

I'd love for her to do it again and I'd love to try it on her, we have tried the mint one but she ended up moving away to sneeze ( the mint was a strong one haha)

And the Coca-Cola wouldn't that just make it sticky and awkward trying to keep liquid in your mouth and give oral?

I'd love for her to do it again and I'd love to try it on her, we have tried the mint one but she ended up moving away to sneeze ( the mint was a strong one haha)

And the Coca-Cola wouldn't that just make it sticky and awkward trying to keep liquid in your mouth and give oral?

Arronw wrote:

Not really. You only have to have it in your mouth for a few seconds.....or you could just trickle it gently over her whilst lapping it up xx

Don't know why it put 2 messages :/

Ahh I gotcha might be worth a try that

Keep the suggestions coming ;)

Lovehoney sell lickable hot wax.
It burns / melts at a lower temperature to candle wax.!
(Sorry can't do a link)

That sounds like it would still be painful?

Admittedly I've poured it on my hands first then onto his willy then done oral.
Have poured directly onto back, stomach etc and it didn't burn..

Hmmm I dunno even tho it's made for that don't want the mrs to think I'm weird asking her to pour candle wax on me :/ ( she's not very adventurous) I'd be down for it tho I'm right up for experimenting as I've allways said you won't know unless you try it

ScumptiousDumptious wrote:

(Sorry can't do a link)

Do you mean this?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31551

lovingnewtoys wrote:

ScumptiousDumptious wrote:

(Sorry can't do a link)

Do you mean this?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31551

That's what I assumed, was gonna link it too.

These candles ae great and surprisingly taste quite nice.

LNT & PP
Yes thats the ones.

Thanks

Definitely would recommend ice cubes.
Using one in foreplay and stroking it down shoulders/back/nipples.
And I can recommend the hot wax!

Yes we love this... We put glass dildos in the fridge and have ice cold drinks ready in the bedroom 🙌

I've done that to OH - sucked an ice cube then given oral, then after a few mins I sip a hot cup of tea and start again. Then after a while I pop another ice cube into my mouth and start again and keep alternating but not too many times or too quickly!

I tried the candle wax with girlfriend - I poured some over her boobs, it (apparently) didn't burn. I didn't let her pour it on me! But she liked it I think although we haven't done it since.

mrs tj and I recently worked through the BDSM checklist and temperature play is something we both discovered we're interested in trying. Not too long ago while on a little break away we tried her taking me in her mouth while she had cold champagne in her mouth and that was mindblowing. The bubbles and the temperature certainly made a difference and it's something I'd love to try again as well as reciprocating so she can experience it too. A little off topic but while doing this I was sat in a chair with my back to the window (in a hotel) which ticked off a little of the voyeurism fantasy I have. Nobody was overtly watching (at least that we know of) but I enjoyed knowing that someone in one of the buildings opposite might have seen enough to know what was happening without actually seeing the act itself.

Hey oh yes we love doing this to each other from gulping down hot tea to drinking ice cold drinks it's just such a different feeling , Mr M much prefers the hotness x

My wife loves ice cubes on her nipples, they grow so long and stiff whilst she love using hot wax on my nipples - - - cripes that hurts.