tenga 3D strokers - which is the best?

I'm thinking of surprising the OH with one of the tenga 3d strokers for christmas, but I'm not sure what texture to go for.

Has anyone done a comparison between some of them?

I've only tried the 'Module' and 'Pile' - To be perfectly honest, I didn't really notice a massive difference in sensation between those 2. They still felt great, but if you asked me to tell you which was which based on sensation, I wouldn't.

I've tried none at all, but the nerve endings in the penis aren't like in the fingers, so it will all generally feel the same!! I'd go for whichever was cheapest or whichever looked prettiest failing that

Kasey wrote:

I'm thinking of surprising the OH with one of the tenga 3d strokers for christmas, but I'm not sure what texture to go for.

Has anyone done a comparison between some of them?

Hello!

Just a little note that the current Deal of the Week will be finishing at midnight tomorrow, so if you want to take advantage of the 30% offer you'll need to decide by then! :-)

All sorted. Thanks for the input guys!

I'm thinking of getting the zen, which did you go for?

I had the Tenga 3D polygon - it was excellent - and almost as good as the Fleshlight I own now! And that is high praise...... although I must say the TENGA eggs take some beating - despite not being long-lifed!

I wrote a review of the Polygon one though, so have a look through and look for one by yours truly!

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

I'm thinking of getting the zen, which did you go for?

I didn't end up getting one in the end. I decided to mention it to the OH and he was really against it, so I figured I might as well spend the money on pretty undies that he will enjoy seeing instead. :P