Tenga Egg - a whole new meaning to an EGG!

a new tenga? a new revolution? AN EGG!?

or an easier hiding place =)

follow the jump =)

--------------------------------

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2008/11/21/onanism-eggs-tenga-egg/

demo : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghEfxTKmZKU&eurl=http://i.gizmodo.com/5141903/tenga-egg-masturbator-has-me-itchy-and-puzzled

intriguing! they look very small though, I wonder if they suffer from ripping easily....

Looks fiddly, try get that set up when pissed & on heat! Good for traveling.

I'm spoting a pattern here, ali.... do you work for tenga?

So Carly how far did they fit over your arm?

And it's so not fair that these toys are only for men. I want tenga toys too!

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

They are seriously stretchy (yes, I infact did the same 'how far can I fit it over my hand and arm test?' as I did with the condoms) and they have the added bonus of being completely flexible too.

Typical women!.... Any self respecting man would have tried to get it on his head!

Hmmm I've seen http://www.puppetryofthepenis.com/ but this is a whole different thing

i wish i worked for tenga:P they are the only company that makes me go WOWSER! another brilliant yet weird invention :P all the other companies like fleshlight, colt and so on just build things that make you go OH yeah nice... tenga makes you go DAMN! was that possible? :P

i mean if you see the youtube vid, that just looks neat (scary) yet neat :P

Can anyone recommend one over the other? I've read the reviews, but not personally having a penis, it's hard to call. I want to get one as a little Easter something for a friend, and much as I love the carton, a whole box would be a bit excessive!

Anyone know which egg is the best?

Spider

Wavy

Clicker

Thanks!

Thanks Carly! You could only be more helpful if you bought it! ... You're not that helpful right?

Just checking!

If/when I get one it will be the clicker!

Now that's an awesome idea!

My Oh habby has a set of three (his first foray into toys) and would concur with carly's statement and ranking.

I hope he reviewed them...

I bought the wavy and spider while over in Japan recently and have to say they're great! I prefer the wavy even though the squidgy noise when there's lube involved is a bit comical. Unfortunately I punished it way too much the first time I used it and speared through it the second time I used it :/ So I'm going easier with the other one and not bring it down much beyond my head, which is a bit of a shame because it does feel amazing all down your shaft.

But overall great product, definitely recommended.

Disco Dave wrote:

I bought the wavy and spider while over in Japan recently and have to say they're great! I prefer the wavy even though the squidgy noise when there's lube involved is a bit comical. Unfortunately I punished it way too much the first time I used it and speared through it the second time I used it :/ So I'm going easier with the other one and not bring it down much beyond my head, which is a bit of a shame because it does feel amazing all down your shaft.

But overall great product, definitely recommended.

well, carly said it manages 10 inches, so im surprised you werent inundatd with replies from the LHL (lovehoney ladies) after this post!! x

Haha I wish! Hmm maybe the ones LH is stocking are made for the ahem, larger European gentleman :)

One use only? Suppose that would explain it :D Yet another crazy clever Japanese invention.

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

I managed to fit one over my arm - they're that stretchy!

But remember - the material is quite thin and they are designed for one use only so will show signs of wear towards the end of the egg. External Media

a tenner for one use??? am i the only person who thinks that is a bit of a rip off? x

I've reviewed the Wavy and they are spot on I'll defo get another.

You can actually use them 3 to 5 times if washed out with antiseptic soap and. . . .go easy on em!

Very noisy though, squidgey noises galore!

SG69 x

ooooooooooh just seen the new egg box of 6 with 3 new types!

would love to get them for my man to try but sadly the price is to high :(, also saw a new male toy thats abit like the tenga, all the details of it sound like the tenge the buttons, the bit u lift off and that it opens for cleaning.

Dxx