Tenga Egg - a whole new meaning to an EGG!

LadiesMan wrote:

good review Jake... so maybe good as a one-off novelty, but not the sort of thing that would put the missus at risk of being replaced?? ;O)

Haha yeah, or for the best results maybe get her to use it on you like Carly mentioned!

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

LadiesMan wrote:

good review Jake... so maybe good as a one-off novelty, but not the sort of thing that would put the missus at risk of being replaced?? ;O)

Haha yeah, or for the best results maybe get her to use it on you like Carly mentioned!

The missus and egg in perfect harmony....

x

i just got a silky one still to use it anyone know what this ones like?

im going to order a tenga egg to go in oh christmas stocking,which is thebest one to get him

everyone has recommended the clicker - I'm gonna get a friend of mine the twister tho x

mind you for the price its just as easy to get him both i guess,double the fun!!!!

i read somewhere you can reuse it if your careful.

im geussing i when for the least recommended one but i do like the feel of silk ;)

Hello The Smoo2110 and welcome to the forum dude! (not seen you before fella)

I can only vouch for the Wavy but I can imagine they're all pretty spot on in their own little way. You can't go far wrong with one of these. I will be ordering some more for xmas. Probablt the Twister and the Silky

SG69

hi sexyget thanks man

ill hopefully be getting to try silky soon if i get a little time on my own ill let everyone know how it goes :)

well ivejust orderd one for my OH for his naughty xmas gift! was a really hard choice between the egg and the tracey cox, but ive got a little bit of money left to spend on him so if i dont see anything eles i might get that as well!

Dxx

well im ordering the clicker and the twister,i think hel have fun with those

i got him the clicker, but i think if i do get him another toy it be the tracey cox one, as the toy ive got from her is fab and of a brilliant quilaty and also her male toy is for re use unlike the tenga eggs.

Dxx

The Tenga eggs can easily be re-used, they're so easy to turn inside out and wash! No idea why Tenga insist on them being branded as disposible!

The Tenga eggs can easily be re-used, they're so easy to turn inside out and wash! No idea why Tenga insist on them being branded as disposible!

Hiya Jake, totally agree dude! I'm sure they'd sell more if branded as re-usable even for a limited amount of times.

SG69

yes but the most use i think you can get out of them is 5 and thats with taking care of it, i heard SG say that his died after a while, atlest with the tracey cox one you shound in theroy get a toy to last.

diamonds wrote:

yes but the most use i think you can get out of them is 5 and thats with taking care of it, i heard SG say that his died after a while, atlest with the tracey cox one you shound in theroy get a toy to last.

and we all know 5 times isnt enuff ;)

iv just ordered the clicker one for my oh for his christmas stocking,going to order him one of each one to go with it

thesmoo2110 wrote:

diamonds wrote:

and we all know 5 times isnt enuff ;)

not at £9.99 an egg its not lol i live value for my money! :P

bride2b wrote:

iv just ordered the clicker one for my oh for his christmas stocking,going to order him one of each one to go with it

they do a box of 6 that has all the differant ones in it, youd save more money if you bought them like that

Dxx

i saw that and it looks really cute,,,might as well just get that pack for him