Tenga Egg?

So there are these male sex toys about, and I've never heard of them.

TENGA EGGS.

I want to get my OH something, since lately all we have been discussing is stuff that could be used on me.

Soo, does anyone have any experiences with these? Does it really 'do what it says on the tin'?

Many Thanks x

The eggs definitely deliver plenty of pleasure and they are pretty discreet but they are hardly what I'd call "couple friendly", i found them much better for solo use.

The biggest problem with the eggs is that they are "single use" items. In reality they can be cleaned and reused a few times but it is still worth bearing in mind.

If your OH looking is for a first male masturbator then I'd probably look into getting a stroker of some kind instead.

I can really recommend the Tracey Cox Supersex Stroker, it is reversible, very pleasurable and almost indestructible.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16558

My absolute favourite stroker at the moment though is the Small Miku Realistic Pussy Stroker which gets more use than my Tenga Flip Hole. The Miku is totally different to the Tracey Cox, it's much softer and feels nicer than many more expensive toys and is great for couples use too - my partner finds this one really easy to use on me.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21617

There are many more expensive strokers but i'd go for a cheaper one first to see if he likes them.

Whether you get a stroker or an egg though, don't forget the lube!

My OH isnt really looking for a mastorbator..I want something more down the lines of something we could use together. He doesn't have any interest in the strokers either.

I think the does what it says on the tin is refered if it really works. But thats a bit tricky question, as it may work, may work for majority, but may not work for someone. Also I guess choosing the right texture can be bit tricky. People may enjoy enjoy the different texture differently. Its like women toys, it may not work for everyone.

I don't have any personal experiences with a tenga egg but I do think they look very couple friendly and a very good option for a first male sex toy as they're not that threatening (some realistic style ones can be off-putting at first) and cheap.

Any male sex toy, namely strokers and sleeves, can be called "couple friendly" with regards to the fact that the partner can easily use it on him as part of foreplay or mutual masturbation etc.

I'd recommend trying the Tenga egg at first and see how you guys get along with it. There are a few reviews on them that can give an idea of how well people like it. I think the most popular is the Tenga Wavy but the Twister one seems to come on top for now- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/tenga/all/all/0/

The idea of the egg being named "disposable" really puts me off as there are other male toys in the similar price range that are more durable. I'm still quite curious about the sensations they can make though.

Good luck choosing. Let us know what you get and how you get on with it. =]

Oh and btw, I just read this review- TENGA Egg Wavy&reviewid=36173#customer_reviews

I love the suggestion he made that the egg can be used on his partner. Very creative. =]